PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Can't connect anymore - heard there were spec

mvgc3
Apr 5, 2008, 01:55 PM
I haven't played PSU for a little while, probably a couple of months. I recently decided to start playing again, but I keep getting the connection interrupted error now. I'm sure its not my internet connection, as I've actually increased the speed since the last time I played...

I posted this at GameFAQs a couple days ago, and I got a reply saying that PSU was picky about some setting in the router, or something along those lines, and said to check here for them. I looked and did a bunch of searches, but I couldn't find any thing on them.

Does anybody have any ideas as to what's wrong? I have a Netgear model WPN824v2 router with firmware version V2.0.18_1.2.17NA, and my ISP is Time Warner Road Runner Turbo. If you need anymore information I'd obviously be happy to tell you ^_^

Thanks!

AnnabellaRenee87
Apr 9, 2008, 09:15 AM
If your talking about the 360 version then try to change your DNS numbers to,
If it dose not fix it let me know, I am a certified Network Admin at work http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

mvgc3
Apr 9, 2008, 01:54 PM
AWESOME!!!

And just when I was gonna give up hope of anybody replying! Thanks a lot!

Snipeops911
Apr 23, 2008, 06:15 PM
i tried this and it worked on my main character i made a long time ago but for some reason it doesn't when i do it on a character i made after the expansion.. do i have to make a new one due to corruption before i set me dns?