PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle Transportation Shortcuts

Mystic_Nessly
Apr 5, 2008, 09:21 PM
Before the recent updates (or before Ambition of Illuminus was released), one could simply make a visit to the Guardian's headquarters of a planet to activate teleport shortcuts. The "teleport shortcuts" I'm referring to are the possible teleport locations you may choose for each planet at the PPT Spaceport screen. (For example, teleport shortcuts of Neudaiz are: Central District, Yohmei Shop, and GUARDIANS Branch).

I've made a new character recently and I'm trying to activate these shortcuts to make travel a bit easier, but the old method of activating such shortucts doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know the new method of activating teleport shortucts? If so, please share the information with me.

Thank you in advance

EspioKaos
Apr 5, 2008, 09:28 PM
I think you have to visit each possible location to add it to the list you're given at the PPT screen.

Dhylec
Apr 5, 2008, 09:30 PM
Be sure to talk to the Guardian receptionists on each planet, so they record your locations.

Syanaide
Apr 5, 2008, 10:25 PM
On 2008-04-05 19:28, EspioKaos wrote:
I think you have to visit each possible location to add it to the list you're given at the PPT screen.

This is sort of right.

For Moatoob, Neudaiz, and Parum you need to visit their respective "big shops" (I.E. Yohmei shop) and the Guardians Branch.

For Cylez, basically just start from the first floor and go all the way up to the fifth floor.

You don't need to talk to anyone or anything. That's all.

Kion
Apr 6, 2008, 12:12 AM

or isn't it that once you visisted every location that they all appear at once on the ppt transport screen?

Syanaide
Apr 6, 2008, 01:08 AM
On 2008-04-05 22:12, Kion wrote:

or isn't it that once you visisted every location that they all appear at once on the ppt transport screen?

After visiting the areas I mentioned above on a planet, all of that planet's areas appear at once.

Zorafim
Apr 6, 2008, 01:18 AM
Just take every area you can transport to, and visit it with your character. Every floor in the colony, Holtes east west GRM guardians, etc.

KiteWolfwood
Apr 6, 2008, 08:44 PM
On 2008-04-05 19:30, Dhylec wrote:
Be sure to talk to the Guardian receptionists on each planet, so they record your locations.

My newest character never had to talk to anyone. I only had to visit each area in the city. Like Neudaiz I just had to visit the Yohmei Shop.