PDA

View Full Version : New Route Open in Famitsu

CoolQuatre
Jan 20, 2003, 06:28 AM
Yep. The heart one is open. Has an area with about 10 Belra's, an area with about 10 Pan Arms, and goes to Seaside where theres an area with 3 Gi-Gue's. Nice.

CajunSamurai
Jan 20, 2003, 06:32 AM
Wow! This is gonna be sweet for those searching for Pan Arm daggers.
Gonna have to check it out...

Phebes
Jan 20, 2003, 07:29 AM
On 2003-01-20 03:32, CajunSamurai wrote:
Wow! This is gonna be sweet for those searching for Pan Arm daggers.
Gonna have to check it out...

On that note, is it just me, or did they set it up so that the Garanz (Garanzs? Garanzes? Garanzi?) and Delsabers to purposefully never drop anything, when taking the.. Uh, I forget the name of the route. The route that has nothing but Garanz and Delsabers?

I've been running through Fam several times over, since it's really the only way I can solo Temple (due to partner switches) online, and tried that one path over and over in a vain attempt to find a Deslaber's Left Arm.

It would be depressing, but equally likely, that they'd do this with the Panarms and the like as well. Has anyone run the new route to see, yet?

EDarkness
Jan 20, 2003, 12:58 PM
I just tried the new area and it's not that great. The rooms with Pan Arms and Belras are cool, but there aren't enough enemies to fight. I still think the Forbidden Road is the best way to go. Lots of kills and those damn Gibbles. Not only that, but the new ocean path is too slow. The Gees take too long to come down.

-EDarkness

child
Jan 20, 2003, 04:24 PM
If I'm not mistaken, there are no enemy parts found in the VR levels.

jello44
Jan 20, 2003, 05:43 PM
On 2003-01-20 13:24, child wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, there are no enemy parts found in the VR levels.

I'm pretty sure that's correct. Every enemy has a different drop in ep2, and since this is a ep2 oriented quest, you'll have to look at the ep2 drop charts.

GaijinPUnch
Jan 20, 2003, 07:57 PM
Belra drops something REALLY lame for one of my IDs.. .can't remember which though. Gotta check. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif