PDA

View Full Version : how do you if your apartner act stupid around you??

ShenLong21
Mar 1, 2001, 02:59 AM
tell tell tell

rekonstruct
Mar 1, 2001, 03:03 AM
Im assuming your saying "What do you do when one of your partners acts stupid?" Well, if you know the person in real life, then you should probably send him a simple mail, telling him to calm down a bit. If you dont really know the person, just ignore them, eventually they should leave. Otherwise, just join another game.

asinclai23
Mar 1, 2001, 03:04 AM
Your topic doesn't make any sense??

hod do you if your apartner act stupid around you???

I think you mean something like what did you do if a partner around you acts stupid.

I dont know I had this one guy who kept running around me. Saying
WEEEEEEEEEE!
WEEEEEEEEEE!
I told him to shut up and stop running around me and it worked.

ShenLong21
Mar 1, 2001, 03:06 AM
sorry guys i would ask how do you feel?? sorry!!

rekonstruct
Mar 1, 2001, 03:19 AM
well... Yesterday, I had a chance encounter with a Japanese player, on an American server. We were both level 100, he had a Chainsawd too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif, any ways a level 47 joins up. I immediately started thinking "What does HE want?" (Seeing 2 level 100's one being Japanese). So, he gets piped, we clear 2 rooms, and then... "Does anyone have a Dbl Saber?" Arrrghh... I just knew he was going to ask for some stuff. I just responded with "...." and the Japanese player didnt even respond, heh. Guess he knows. He promptly left after that, and I started feeling ALOT better.