PDA

View Full Version : What is the photon sphere, photon booster for?

Venus
Jan 20, 2003, 10:15 AM
Actually, I'd like to know what a lot of the photon items are for... The photon sphere, photon booster, heart key, nei's claw, berril photon, and magic water. And is the blue-black stone only for the monkey king bar?

thanks

Khali-rei
Jan 20, 2003, 10:29 AM
As far as I know/am concerned, the sphere is x99 photon drops. You get 99 photon drops, get a sphere, and put it in your bank. Why? .. so you have more room for more photon drops. So if you're looking to spend a sphere, i'm sure you'd only spend it as 99 photon drop item. I assume this simply from the fact that they both have the same description. The Photon Boosters... hmm I have no clue.

eRUPT
Jan 20, 2003, 10:32 AM
Nice theory, no one has ever been able to do this, so nice, but wrong. The photon sphere will probably be a item used in a later quest to make something else perhaps.

KendraKirai
Jan 21, 2003, 10:32 AM
The photon boosters are for improving certain weapons. Look in the guides, under weapons, and weapon/armor combinations.

But, if you've got 99 photon drops anyhow, perhaps you should get a photon sphere anyhow...you sure don't seem to have any trouble finding more. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif