PDA

View Full Version : Irresponsible behavior

OracleDDX
Jan 20, 2003, 10:43 AM
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have made any posts. How have you all been doing? This current year has already been really fun for me. First, for new years me and some friends went downtown and saw some hobos sleeping then watched all the fireworks once the elevator reached the top of the Tower of Americas. Then we got wasted and went to IHOP ate some pancakes and went home at about 4:30am. Now after school me as some of my friends go out and watch some bands play then drink some more. I fear I'll slowly become an alcoholic. But I only socially drink but like more then half of the friends I have are guys so I really can't just stay at their place so I drive home (only once when I was a little tipsy and then hit a boat...) but other then that and skipping half of my classes (only for this week) I've been pretty good.

eRUPT
Jan 20, 2003, 10:47 AM
You hit a boat?

Bloodberry
Jan 20, 2003, 10:50 AM
Wow. Must've been akward for the hobos.

ginko990
Jan 20, 2003, 01:37 PM
Did you drive into the water?

Howd you manage to hit a boat while driving a car?

deathsshadow
Jan 20, 2003, 02:07 PM
it was probably hitched to a car.

Ness
Jan 20, 2003, 02:08 PM
Getting drunk doesn't sound that fun to me. Can't you order alcohol free beverages at bars.

Nawms
Jan 20, 2003, 02:15 PM
I swear, I would not be able to rest if you hadnt told me you ate pancakes at 4:00 am while you where drunk.

ABDUR101
Jan 20, 2003, 06:54 PM
The key to not becoming an alcoholic is to guzzle vodka until you're expelling it faster than you can swallow. That gives your body a reminder of a general limit and the consequences.

..congratulations with the boat.

MeatWagon
Jan 20, 2003, 07:36 PM
You Hit a Boat???? Was it Flying???

Guntz348
Jan 20, 2003, 07:45 PM
On 2003-01-20 11:08, Ness wrote:
Getting drunk doesn't sound that fun to me. Can't you order alcohol free beverages at bars.

Yes, they sell virgin drinks like daquaris and soda and stuff, but then everyone makes fun of you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

hucasts_rock
Jan 20, 2003, 08:14 PM
at least you're not destroying your organs...I'm proud not to drink alcoholic beverages...let's see whos laughing at who when the person drinking ends either up in the hospital or dead http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

BlackRose
Jan 20, 2003, 10:54 PM
Now, drinking and wasted are different things.... I like the taste of a good cocktail or wine now and then, but I don't get wasted and I don't wind up in the hospital.

That said, it's good to see you Oracle =)

pixelate
Jan 21, 2003, 03:03 AM
Oooo, wasted at IHOP. That's a step up from Denny's. So high class!

Abaddon
Jan 21, 2003, 06:10 AM
Yes, they sell virgin drinks like daquaris and soda and stuff, but then everyone makes fun of you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Word. Besides drinking, like anything, is fun in moderation. Don't worry Ness, as long as your reasonably sensible its good (but its fun watching others be foolish http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

AnimalMother
Jan 21, 2003, 08:27 AM
Yeah getting wasted is all fun and good until you either A) Get thrown in jail for a night, or B) Get the mother of all hangovers. I have suffered both (the latter several times), and neither of them is very pleasant. So I pretty much avoid the boos these days.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimalMother on 2003-01-21 05:39 ]</font>

Hellcaster
Jan 21, 2003, 12:28 PM
I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics admit they have a problem. I'm a DRUNK

OracleDDX
Jan 21, 2003, 01:40 PM
lol, alright the boat wasn't their when I parked then it was all out in the road so i hit it and it bent my licence plate. I never really drink until im wasted just tipsy so I can still think straight and not do anything with anyone ya know. Now ill reply to all of your questions.

eRUPT- yes

Bloodberry- not really the hobos were asleep.

ginko990- no

deathsshadow- thats right

Ness- drinking is fun when your with a lot of people even drunker then you.

Nawms- yeah i didnt want to worry you n_n

ABDUR101- umm ill have to try that next time
...thanks i always keep my eye on the prize.

MeatWagon- yes and no it wasnt

hucasts_rock- of course i love my organs...

BlackRose- that is very true i never have gotten totally plastered hehe
good to see you BlackRose n_n

pixelate- thats right! never ending pancakes!

AnimalMother- thats y you do it at someones house lol (that you know not just anyone)

Hellcaster- ....lol

AdamW
Jan 22, 2003, 09:12 AM
Hey, that sounds really interesting. Here's what I've done so far this year.

-For New Year's, I tried diving off my roof headfirst at precisely midnight, but right before I did it, a bird flew by and I got distracted.
-The next day I saw some foo' dialing long distance with 1-800-Call-ATT so I beat him up, T-Style.
-Well then the rest of the time is kinda a blur because I've been smoking a lot of pipe mold.

Ness
Jan 22, 2003, 06:04 PM
On 2003-01-20 16:45, Guntz348 wrote:

I get made fun of all the time so I can take it.

DeathCheese87
Jan 22, 2003, 06:23 PM

I get made fun of all the time so I can take it.

thats right, stinkoman!

aaaanyway, you guys make drinking sound like fun. is that a good or bad thing?

edit: messed up on the quote thingy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DeathCheese87 on 2003-01-22 15:34 ]</font>

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Jan 22, 2003, 06:36 PM
edit: messed up on the quote thingy

It was me!

RedFox
Jan 22, 2003, 06:47 PM
On 2003-01-22 15:23, DeathCheese87 wrote:
aaaanyway, you guys make drinking sound like fun. is that a good or bad thing?

its a mixed blessing... on one hand you can wake up after a night out and be congratulated on making out with an amazing looking girl and you dont remember a thing (DOH!!)

or...

similar senario only the girl wasn't so hot and you remember everything! just to make things worse... your friends all remember it too and refuse to let you forget...

AnimalMother
Jan 24, 2003, 10:11 AM
Yeah if its one thing I learned after sobbering up its how fun and profitable drunks can be =) I one such instance when I was hanging out with some friends. We all got a little toasted, but this one guy just got wasted. So after after making fun of him for an hour because he couldn't form a complete sentence he tanked out.

5 minuntes later someone got an idea! Now when a few 18 and 19 year olds get an idea after drinking you can bet your sweetass its not going to be fun if you are the guy/gal that drank a little too much. So the idea was to take the passed out guys shoes, pee on them, and shovel dog poo into them. So we sent the drunkest member of our posse into the bushes to "cleanse" the shoes, while the rest went to "harvest" which wasn't hard because the girl who was in charge of the house while her parents were gone had 2 lovely Siberian Huskies. When all was said and done we had a steaming piss and siberian dogshit cassorole. So we decided to pass the time until morning.

Well upon waking, our victim bitched about having to go home to get ready for work. So without looking he slid his feet into his shoes and stood up. Mere words could not describe his expression but it had everyone rolling, it was GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS I TELL YOU!.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimalMother on 2003-01-24 07:12 ]</font>

SorceressofTime
Jan 24, 2003, 10:25 AM
On 2003-01-24 07:11, AnimalMother wrote:
Yeah if its one thing I learned after sobbering up its how fun and profitable drunks can be =) I one such instance when I was hanging out with some friends. We all got a little toasted, but this one guy just got wasted. So after after making fun of him for an hour because he couldn't form a complete sentence he tanked out.

5 minuntes later someone got an idea! Now when a few 18 and 19 year olds get an idea after drinking you can bet your sweetass its not going to be fun if you are the guy/gal that drank a little too much. So the idea was to take the passed out guys shoes, pee on them, and shovel dog poo into them. So we sent the drunkest member of our posse into the bushes to "cleanse" the shoes, while the rest went to "harvest" which wasn't hard because the girl who was in charge of the house while her parents were gone had 2 lovely Siberian Huskies. When all was said and done we had a steaming piss and siberian dogshit cassorole. So we decided to pass the time until morning.

Well upon waking, our victim bitched about having to go home to get ready for work. So without looking he slid his feet into his shoes and stood up. Mere words could not describe his expression but it had everyone rolling, it was GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS I TELL YOU!.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimalMother on 2003-01-24 07:12 ]</font>

oh that is _harsh_. O.o if i was the victim, next day (the day after i had fallen victim to the plan), i would literally kill the people who planned it on me: in other words revenge.

but, what people have told me, drinking with others seems like fun, to a point. whoever gets me smashed off my face is a legend. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif