PDA

View Full Version : To dupe will be my only choice

spardaGC
Jan 20, 2003, 12:08 PM
On an daily basis my game becomes corrupted 1-2 times a day.this means i am loosing my precious rares (poor twin brand +60)so i decded i need 2 learn how 2 dupe so when my weapons get lost i'll pull out my duplictaed items.Yell and bad mouth me all u want dupe haters,it's my only choice.

Raist
Jan 20, 2003, 12:15 PM
and your reason for telling us all this is...

Hey as long as your duping shit you found and dont plan on trading copies of your stuff to other people while keeping the originals, more power to ya, do it all you want. I myself wouldn't do it under any circumastances, but what your doing really effects no one but yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-01-20 09:20 ]</font>

spardaGC
Jan 20, 2003, 12:21 PM
uhhh thx, i think.

Raist
Jan 20, 2003, 12:28 PM
and by the by, by your game "corrupting", are you refering to FSOD and BSOD, because you can pretty much fix that by not carrying unequipped stuff into the lobbies so you'll lose nothing. If thats not what you mean, please explain.

Brundidge
Jan 20, 2003, 03:42 PM
Duping is not going to make your enjoyment any better. Its enjoyable for a person like me to just lvl up and find my own stuff and practically live with that stuff. Hey a Twin Brand 0/0/0/0 isn't the best but its one of the best things I have. Don't stoop to low measure when a mindless machine is beating up on your mind cuz its corrupting your files.

Raist
Jan 20, 2003, 04:21 PM
On 2003-01-20 12:42, Brundidge wrote:
Duping is not going to make your enjoyment any better. Its enjoyable for a person like me to just lvl up and find my own stuff and practically live with that stuff. Hey a Twin Brand 0/0/0/0 isn't the best but its one of the best things I have. Don't stoop to low measure when a mindless machine is beating up on your mind cuz its corrupting your files.

I think he means he's going to back up the stuff he allready has, which isn't all bad. But if he meant he was going to go out and get dupes from people because he keeps losing his stuff, that I would be against...but I dont believe thats what he meant.

Brundidge
Jan 20, 2003, 04:27 PM
Oops hehehe I misunderstood him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
still duping takes the fun out of it. Just make sure you put all your stuff in the bank before leaving a game.

Noir
Jan 22, 2003, 03:27 PM
If your file is being corrupted every two days or so, I would really check out either the system or memory card. To me... it seems like you're looking for excuses.

dbomar456
Jan 24, 2003, 04:43 PM
You aren't using a 3rd party memory card are you? And if it is FSOD and your using DSL buy a router and that will fix it.