PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find Parsitic Cell "Flow?"

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 20, 2003, 12:25 PM
Where do you find it? I'm having a debate you find it from the enemies of ULT Seabed, not Flowen Himself.

Khali-rei
Jan 20, 2003, 02:58 PM
Why would you get it from enemies in seabed? i'm just curious. And you get the Parasitic Gene "Flow", on Oran from the last boss on eps. 2. It's considered a body part like the delsaber arms, the booma's arm and the grass assassin's arms.

Merlose
Jan 20, 2003, 11:37 PM
I'm sure its possible for more id's than oran to find it, just like any other enemy part. It's just so rare that only oran has found it.

Noir
Jan 21, 2003, 12:14 AM
Oran is only the "so-called" comfirm, even though I think it is BS. Other IDs have yet to confirm, but it doesn't mean they can't find it.

eXo
Jan 21, 2003, 02:28 AM
Hmm just curious do you, think thatthis itwm can be found offline? also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

LollipopLolita
Jan 21, 2003, 02:38 AM
i repeat, the only confirmed verified finding of the gene is from an oran id. it doesn't mean that any other ids can't find it, it just means oran can find it.

Sneakers
Jan 21, 2003, 03:08 AM
What's intresting is....if you input in Heathcliff Flowen on the section ID calculator...it comes up as Oran.

Goldstix69
Jan 21, 2003, 03:57 AM
On 2003-01-20 21:14, Noir wrote:
Oran is only the "so-called" comfirm, even though I think it is BS. Other IDs have yet to confirm, but it doesn't mean they can't find it.

I luv your Sig.. very cool

eXo
Jan 21, 2003, 04:21 AM
Yes that is an very interesting point about his name, But im pretty sure lolita knows what she is talking about http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sneakers
Jan 21, 2003, 08:59 AM
Yeah...you think there was more then one ID that can get it......but just incase....I started a RAmarl (think that's spelt right.), cause the Oran name I picked was Cherise.

Just thought it was neat about the name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MajinSSJVegetto
Jan 21, 2003, 12:35 PM
"Heathcliff Flowen" would not be Oran on the gamecube, as it is to long of a name to enter.

Flowen is a whitill name, as seen on him.

The rumors I have heard about the Gene is that you after you beat Olga, you don't open the boxes. You go back to P2, go see Flowen, and then (possibly with a red or other flowen made weapon) break the boxes, hoping and praying, to get the DNA.

But all the DNA weapons are pretty pathetic so....

Sneakers
Jan 21, 2003, 03:48 PM
I'm aware of that...you can only put Heathcliff F and that's it. But if you put his full name, Heathcliff Flowen in the calculator on this site, which will figure out the values regardless of the 12 character limitations, it does appear as an Oran ID, cause that is his name...not anything else. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

gunome
Jan 21, 2003, 07:16 PM
it makes sense that one id would find it only. its supposedly the "best" or "rarest" item that everyone would want, and with ST trying to cut back on cheaters. it took awhile before the gene-weps were duped everywhere, prolly cause only a few actually have found it...a few Orans that is lol

all i gotta say is Go Go Yunome!! fonewm-Oran-131 that DNA is mine!!! *yoink!*

Armok
Jan 22, 2003, 06:42 AM
Red Rico is whitill and the only sec id u find ricos earings on etc

TeamPhalanx
Jan 22, 2003, 02:45 PM
Er... Red Rico? Her name's Red Ring Rico or RED RING RICO or just RICO.

Until I see Olga Flow drop any item, I just can't believe that he drops the DNA; and I simply do not buy the argument that he only drop the rare item and not a common one.

The boxes in the chamber are set, meaning you won't get an ultra rare from them.

If I had to guess, I'd say an Ultimate level enemy in either Ruins or Seabed.

Noir
Jan 22, 2003, 03:11 PM
If the gene is named after him... why would anything else drop it...? Isn't it a type of "enemy part?" Just like the Delsaber is the only one to drop DELSABER'S RIGHT ARM...?

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 22, 2003, 04:04 PM
You can find it offline, right?

Rolf_Landale
Jan 22, 2003, 04:05 PM
On 2003-01-21 12:48, Sneakers wrote:
I'm aware of that...you can only put Heathcliff F and that's it. But if you put his full name, Heathcliff Flowen in the calculator on this site, which will figure out the values regardless of the 12 character limitations, it does appear as an Oran ID, cause that is his name...not anything else. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It doesnt mean anything that "Heathcliff Flowen" is Oran. Flowen himself is a Whitill. Just wait till Olga turns you into Flowen and press start. The ID is Whitill.

Sneakers
Jan 22, 2003, 04:16 PM
He turns you into Flowen? I never noticed that...when does that happen?

Rolf_Landale
Jan 22, 2003, 04:28 PM
On 2003-01-22 13:16, Sneakers wrote:
He turns you into Flowen? I never noticed that...when does that happen?

It was so cool the first time it happened to me. Olga Flow has a semi-third form in Hard-Ultimate, when his third form turns into a clear-orange color.
Ocassionally you will start to glow orange, too, and turn into Flowen. However when he turns you into Flowen, he does the same attack as Dark Falz third form's soul eater attack thingy.

Savrak
Jan 22, 2003, 04:33 PM
In response to the delsaber's arm can only be found on a delesaber. Don't know if this is true for the GC verison but in Ver.1 and 2 you could find a C-Bringer's Arm off a Delsaber in VHard Ruins. Don't ask me why it's wierd.