PDA

View Full Version : Florida Cheerleaders Arrested

NPCMook
Apr 9, 2008, 06:59 PM
http://www.dumbassdaily.com/2008/04/florida-cheerleaders-accused-of-beating.html

WARNING The video is rather graphic, the language has been bleeped.

For those who heed the warning and have chosen to not click the link:

That damn MySpace! Getting more innocent teens in trouble. This time, down in Florida where six young ladies--ranging in age from 14 to 17--are in jail after cops say they lured a female classmate a house and then kicked and punched her for 30 minutes while the camera rolled. The reason? According to police, the girls (many of whom are on the same cheerleading squad at Mulberry High School) didn't like what the girl wrote about them on her MySpace page, so they were going to beat her up, tape it, and post THAT on MySpace . . . apparently as a warning to anyone who messes with HS cheerleaders. Two boys, who allegedly waited outside and acted as lookouts were also charged. Below: the "Mulberry Eight." Said Polk County Sheriff Grady "No Relation to Ashley" Judd, "I've never seen anything like it. They seem to have absolutely no remorse at all. I don't understand the sheer violence. That is animalistic behavior and it is pack mentality. They lured her there to beat her and beat her. They left her with a concussion. We have photographs of her with two black eyes; her nose is swollen." Afterwards, according to police, several of the attackers drove the victim around and threatened to "beat her again" if she went to police. According to one news report, while in the holding cell, one of the girls asked if she would be released in time to make it to cheerleading practice, while others laughed and joked about not being able to go down to the beach for a while. All but one of the Mulberry Eight were in a juvenile facility, but local prosecutor would like to charge the girls as adults and after watching this brutal video, you'll likely agree.

Copy and Pasted from Site.

I think it was pretty stupid to A Tape it, and then post it on Youtube, they pretty much handed them the evidence they need to put them away.

EDIT: if mods feel the video contained in the link is to violent feel free to remove it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2008-04-09 17:01 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Apr 9, 2008, 07:02 PM
Fucking stupid whores, the lot of them. They deserve whatever the fuck they get. It's bad enough to violently beat someone over a MySpace post, but it's sheer stupidity to post it on YouTube.

I do hope they get tried as adults, and are punished severely.

Ugh, shit like this pisses me off greatly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Randomness
Apr 9, 2008, 07:05 PM
Ah, yeah, heard about that. (Admittedly a tiny article in the paper... I have a LOT of spare time in calculus...)

DoubleJG
Apr 9, 2008, 07:09 PM
On 2008-04-09 17:02, Eihwaz wrote:
Fucking stupid whores, the lot of them. They deserve whatever the fuck they get. It's bad enough to violently beat someone over a MySpace post, but it's sheer stupidity to post it on YouTube.

Ugh, shit like this pisses me off greatly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Exactly what he said.

washuguy
Apr 9, 2008, 07:18 PM
On 2008-04-09 17:02, Eihwaz wrote:

Agreed... Thats bullshit right there. If you had a problem with her, see her one on one. If her friends wern't there she wouldn't have done shit like that. AND WHY DID YOU TAPE IT...? What an ass... There were 8 people. You're telling me not ONE person told them not to put it online? Idiots.

DEM_CIG
Apr 9, 2008, 08:11 PM
lol wut a bunch of sluts... just shows how vicious some people can be... poor girl who got jumped...

Monochrome
Apr 9, 2008, 08:33 PM
Gosh, doesn't anyone sympathize with the poor cheerleaders? j/j

Seriously though, open and shut case. Hope they get the justice they deserve. The only thing is, I have a feeling they will all do minimal time despite being charged as adults. Little posh princesses...

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 9, 2008, 08:58 PM
Man, that sucks. I really hope those bitches get what they deserve.

Rashiid
Apr 9, 2008, 09:14 PM
That is terrible.
But those punches looked awefully weak....
Wish it was me they were beating up, would man-handle each and every one of those bitches....

NPCMook
Apr 9, 2008, 09:24 PM
On 2008-04-09 19:14, Rashiid wrote:
That is terrible.
But those punches looked awefully weak....
Wish it was me they were beating up, would man-handle each and every one of those bitches....

You realise at least 2 of them were known men... right?

Sord
Apr 9, 2008, 09:28 PM
well, in this instance, even though it was incredibly stupid, it's a rather good thing they did post the video. Now we have first-hand evidence to show they did it, and they can be charged without any doubt. Though I do agree those girls hardly know how to throw a punch. Not that it makes any diffrence, they just look more pathetic in doing what is already a pathetic act.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-04-09 19:32 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Apr 9, 2008, 09:40 PM
Looks like abunch of stuck-up preppy bitches and little pricks to me. I hope they get tried as adults and get some decent time.

"liek omg, will we miss prom?!1?".

Blitzkommando
Apr 9, 2008, 11:22 PM
The good thing about so many criminals is that they are stone dumb. Let's hope their stupidity and cruelty get their consequences in adult court and that they aren't pampered.

CelestialBlade
Apr 10, 2008, 12:02 AM
Let's fucking napalm the bitches. Some people are just sub-human.

Weeaboolits
Apr 10, 2008, 12:08 AM
I saw this on the news, I actually considered posting about it, but I had to get to work and later forgot.

At any rate, it was pretty bad, I hope they get tried as adults.

TheOneHero
Apr 10, 2008, 01:40 AM
I found their address's, phone numbers, and myspaces.

I feel pretty bad for the victim; but in no way surprised by the situation.

Brutal stuff like this happens at least once a week at my sister's school.

Edit* I heard the video everyone has seen, takes place after the victim woke up from being knocked unconscious. =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2008-04-09 23:44 ]</font>

Ashkahn
Apr 10, 2008, 03:31 AM
Internets: Serious Business.

Saner
Apr 10, 2008, 08:54 AM
they deserve life in prison but too bad the judge won't have a backbone
to give them that sentence. just cause they didn't kill her doesn't mean
it isn't a very serious offense.

MetaZedlen
Apr 10, 2008, 03:14 PM
On 2008-04-09 19:40, ABDUR101 wrote:
Looks like abunch of stuck-up preppy bitches and little pricks to me. I hope they get tried as adults and get some decent time.

"liek omg, will we miss prom?!1?".

HA HA HA!!! Well put Abdur...

Anyway, as much as I hate to see girls or women beaten, these little slut-bag bitches deserve to get raped in prison, then get the shit kicked out of them.

(The "Equal or Greater" policy, as some of you know...)

BlaizeYES
Apr 11, 2008, 03:27 PM
lol... well, they definitely werent preppy girls, i'll say that. preppy girls wont act like that. what we're dealing with is some grade A wigger girls. i hate wiggers, and i really hate wigger girls even more. they are in florida, they were trying to embrace that whole "miami culture" of tough girls that are fat, unattractive, and think they are hot, and they just look like wigger shit.

those were straight wigger girls, and they are ugly. its terrible to see unattractive women cheerleaders hitting an attractive girl(or potentially attractive girl, the blurred face makes it a bit difficult to tell). why ruin something beautiful? why dont you go try to better your life instead of trying to prove how much of how shitty your life is, listening to that shit song "everyday im hustlin" in your car while you roll around the neighborhood to get into fights with other gross unattractive wigger girls? ugly chicks that try to act like wiggers and try to act tough are definitely not hot. but its not just the girls that arent getting the picture. just look at one of the "lookout" guys, he's got that dirtball mustache that took 18 years to grow in and he's so proud to not shave off the white trash peach fuzz, so it's pretty obvious what sort of people you're dealing with... highschool wigger dirt. and i am ruthless to dirt. i DESPISE and must suppress dirt.

the only girl i would save is that britney mayes, she actually looks like she could be pretty hot, and could possibly be a reformed stunner. pretty soon there will be no decent girls left, just a landfill of disgusting dirtball wigger chicks, like in that myspace video. eugh, that movie was horribly unattractive to watch. there have been enough beautiful people falling at the hands of wiggerdom and ugly girl "hot shit" hardasses... but there is hope. we can change this. start a fund and save britney mayes. bring her home to middle-class suburban glory. i'll personally take control of the counseling, and the rebuilding therapy for that young woman. for just 15 cents a day, you can help change the life of the horribly misdirected beautiful people in our culturally underdeveloped communities. we need to save the ones we can before it's too late.

stay tuned for the 800 number

Leviathan
Apr 11, 2008, 08:12 PM
I applaud the prosecutor for trying them as adults.

Those bitches deserve it.

EDIT: Found the myspaces!

They have a myspace supporting one of the girls here.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=368045515

One of them are treating it as some sort of fun thing.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=368353741

Where are the parents during all this? (//_-)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leviatha on 2008-04-11 18:27 ]</font>

ngagerebel
Apr 11, 2008, 10:02 PM
If you asked me they all looked like some FUGLY Girls... Including the supposedly look out guys.... Blegh....

MetaZedlen
Apr 12, 2008, 09:41 AM
On 2008-04-11 20:02, ngagerebel wrote:
If you asked me they all looked like some FUGLY Girls... Including the supposedly look out guys.... Blegh....

White trash pieces of shit.

zandra117
Apr 12, 2008, 11:57 AM
The vid looks fake. Their punches fail. And the victim doesnt react like a victim should. She walks to the door then just stands around talking, not even holding her wounds, while more fake, full of fail, punches are made.

BlaizeYES
Apr 12, 2008, 02:08 PM
lol. they are girls. girl fights always look like that... actually that chubby one seemed to make up the same combo that she kept doing over and over again, showing that she is your typical girl that really doesnt even get into "actual" fights, just wigger girl "arms flailing" fights. and the elbow shots really served no purpose at all, it was all for image. i only really saw 2 or 3 hits that connected decently, but the wigger girl's chubby fingers would probably provide a pretty good coushin when it hit the victim's face. and i looked at the myspace, it is actually sort of funny... leave it to myspace for "support"

TheOneHero
Apr 12, 2008, 02:14 PM
(I didn't post the MySpace links because, personal information? I do not wish to anger the mods)

So, who wants their phone numbers? =D

Zandra- I really, really hope you aren't that ignorant of High School kids. >_>;;