PDA

View Full Version : banned weps

Angarwaen
Jan 20, 2003, 01:36 PM
a friend of mine who hacks told me about some banned weps that he has offline. I think one was called the Amore Rose or somthing. I was just wondering if anyone who has the banned weps can take pics because I am curious to see what they look like. I guess they will be out in future quests or somthing, but i'm impatient. ^__^

dude3282
Jan 20, 2003, 02:17 PM
Amore Rose? Ask your friend what he's been smoking and why he thinks you're so gullible. Never heard of it, and as of yet, there are no banned weapons for the GC version.

Khali-rei
Jan 20, 2003, 02:53 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha.. *cough* ahem... sorry..

Ghaleon
Jan 20, 2003, 02:59 PM
-cough- idiot -cough- scuse me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Angarwaen
Jan 20, 2003, 03:25 PM
listen I was just asking a question... I wasn't rude, I don't know anything about hacking or banned things I was just a little curious. I didn't mean to ruin anyones day or anything.
People can be so mean, how can you call me an idiot when you don't even know me? I'm not going to insult anyone back because I am better than that. Maybe some people can learn from that and grow up.
Now, I would be grateful if someone would really answer my question. Like I said I don't know anything about what is banned. I do know that some people have cracked the game and I don't see why there couldn't be items that were not released yet.
If you have a problem with my question please don't reply.

Raist
Jan 20, 2003, 03:28 PM
was your friend refering to Dreamcast or Gamecube PSO, as of yet there are no known banned weapons for Gamecube, but there were quite a few banned things on Dreamcast if I remember correctly.

Angarwaen
Jan 20, 2003, 03:28 PM
btw, I was talking about items in the game that have never been released, maybe for a future quest or somthing. I did not mean previously existing items that were banned because of abuse. Unless you are a hacker and looked through the code on that disk and seen every item I don't want an answer from you. Just because YOU haven't heard of it dosen't mean it dosen't exist for a future quest. and I have no idea if my friend was telling the truth, thats why i'm ASKING!

Angarwaen
Jan 20, 2003, 03:38 PM
i'm asking about Gamecube. I am asking about items that might be banned because they have not become available in the game yet (maybe they are from a future quest or a holiday event)
for example:
I know there is an item 'easter egg' because it is in the Word Select menu, but i'm sure it is banned until Easter.

Ghaleon
Jan 20, 2003, 03:48 PM
hehe i was kidding http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Khali-rei
Jan 20, 2003, 03:48 PM
I didn't mean to offend you. Apologies.

Raist
Jan 20, 2003, 03:49 PM
On 2003-01-20 12:38, Angarwaen wrote:
i'm asking about Gamecube. I am asking about items that might be banned because they have not become available in the game yet (maybe they are from a future quest or a holiday event)
for example:
I know there is an item 'easter egg' because it is in the Word Select menu, but i'm sure it is banned until Easter.

easter egg, is probably going to be what holds mag cells dropped by "Easter Bunny Rappy" or whatever its going to be called, just like Jack O' Lantern or Christmas Present, as for a weapon that hasn't been released yet, I have no idea, the only person on this site who might know at all would probably be Barubary.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-01-20 12:50 ]</font>

Angarwaen
Jan 20, 2003, 03:59 PM
Thanks for apologising Khali =^___^= *feels better* I think maybe people just misunderstood my question.
I'm excited that the Easter Egg might have mag cells because I think all the ones from dreamcast are out already so that means that they would be new mag cells ^___^
maybe Barubary will see this post and reply.

Khali-rei
Jan 20, 2003, 04:02 PM
I really like some of the mag cells, I currently have the heart of devil, which I will always wear simply because it's not a stupid "naga" anymore. My friend has the angel wings. What kind do you have? or would like?

dude3282
Jan 20, 2003, 04:24 PM
Ah, yes, it is believed by some that perhaps there are items that no one has found yet, waiting for an online quest to unlock them or something like that. And most of us are quite certain that we will be getting mag cells from Easter Rappies.

Guntz348
Jan 20, 2003, 05:56 PM
On 2003-01-20 13:02, Khali-rei wrote:
I really like some of the mag cells, I currently have the heart of devil, which I will always wear simply because it's not a stupid "naga" anymore. My friend has the angel wings. What kind do you have? or would like?

That naga of yours is the only mag that can made into a panthers tail. You should try to find someone who will trade you some thing you have for the panthers spirit cell. That or trade it to someone who has the cell for either a more developed mag or an EPII rare mag.

Xzen
Jan 20, 2003, 08:12 PM
I hope that they do not ban any weapons online. I hated that about the DC versions.