PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: What's wrong??

jayster
Apr 12, 2008, 09:36 AM
I have 2 controllers for the xbox 360, a wired controller and a wired 3rd party joytech controller. For some reason neither of my controllers work properly when used with PSU, they'll work for any other game but not PSU.

My microsoft wired controller disconnects and reconnects like every 5 seconds but only when I'm not in a mission. As soon as I enter into the mission, the controller never disconnects. But as soon as I step out into the lobby it disconnects and reconnects practically every 5 seconds. I don't have any problems with this controller in any other game I have besides this game.

My JoyTech controller always creates massive lag. I run around shooting stuff and no numbers pop up at all, it's not like delayed lag where I shoot something and the numbers pop up 10 seconds later. I'll keep shooting stuff and no numbers will pop up ever but the monsters and everyone else will be running around and doing damage and eventually die and not give me EXP. I'v ran whole missions like this before without getting any EXP or hurt and I never lagged out of the game. And lastly, when I plug in my mic with this controller, my name lights up like i'm talking but everyone says there is no sound or echo coming out of it, they can hear me when I talk but it doesn't make any annoying sounds. I can switch it to mute and my name still stays lit up.

So does anyone know what's up?

jayster
Apr 15, 2008, 12:26 PM
great tech forum we have..

SabZero
Apr 15, 2008, 12:58 PM
Well, it's free and not full of IT professionals. You might have more luck asking this question on a XBOX specific site/forum.