PDA

View Full Version : Armor %ages

TecherRamen
Apr 13, 2008, 04:03 PM
Sorry if this has been done before or if it is in the wrong place...

I was wonderig. What exactly does the percentage on an armor do? Is it applied to what an enemy does to you or is it applied to your own stats, your armor's stats or both?

I know i should know this by now =P

Zoamel_Gustav
Apr 13, 2008, 07:38 PM
On 2008-04-13 14:03, TecherRamen wrote:
I was wonderig. What exactly does the percentage on an armor do? Is it applied to what an enemy does to you or is it applied to your own stats, your armor's stats or both?

Element percentages apply to the damage an incoming attack does, not to the target's defensive stats.
The effects of the percentages were reduced to 75% of what is shown.
The elemental attribute percentages of creatures is 5%.
Every 5 points of ATP adds 1 point of HP damage, but will be modified by element percentages.
Every 5 points of DFP prevents 1 point of HP damage, at the end.

On 2008-04-05 15:49, Zoamel_Gustav wrote:
The basic damage formula looks like this: (wrong elements are negative element%)

(((Attacker's element% + Target's element%) + 100%) x 75%) = Total Element%

((Total Element %) x (Attacker's Total Att. / 5)) - (Target's Total Def. / 5) = Damage as HP.

TecherRamen
Apr 13, 2008, 08:13 PM
=o great thanks.. but do you know if the formula works the same for evasion and mst? and also where can i find monster stats (i suppose i could just reverse engineer the equation though..)

Zoamel_Gustav
Apr 13, 2008, 08:43 PM
On 2008-04-13 18:13, TecherRamen wrote:
do you know if the formula works the same for evasion and mst? and also where can i find monster stats?

Monster stats can be found here:
http://psupedia.info/Enemies

TP and MST works the same way.

ATA and EVP looks like this:

Miss Rate = Total EVP / (Total ATA x 10)

TecherRamen
Apr 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks!