PDA

View Full Version : Online: partner machine help

killerkid
Apr 13, 2008, 10:08 PM
well i have a partner bot currently level 1 striking and a want to make it a 100% pure striking bot i dont know what to feed it and i just want to know what u guys/gals recomend for me to feed my bot so can anyone help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-04-14 05:47 ]</font>

F-Gattaca
Apr 14, 2008, 04:39 AM
Easiest thing to do--feed it melee weapons, any kind. That raises its striking stat exclusively. If you want a 100% pure striking bot make sure that you haven't accidentally leveled it in the other three fields though. If you've got a 1 or more in Armor, Ranged, or TECH, you'd best wait and buy a PM Device ZERO first to get rid of those levels before continuing.

When I was raising my striking PM, I fed it Durandal Replicas--very effective and can net you a PM in a few days if you can come across enough of them. I don't know if you have the money for that, or how much they cost on the 360 servers, so you'll prolly need to do some shopping. You can also get them from Boomas; Sakura Blast is a good mission for hunting those furry punching bags.

Also, look into Yokus Melton's trading shop at Holtes City on Parum. She's the girl at the juice bar on the West District. Hang on to any Omega Acids you find, and trade them (five a pop) for Fighrolls--these things provide a massive boost to the stat it's made for when fed to your PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2008-04-14 02:40 ]</font>