PDA

View Full Version : Soul eater......weak?

Sydney
Jan 20, 2003, 04:13 PM
I just Got the Soul eater, and I found it was rather week compared to other weapons of the sort. However I got it in normal mode. I was wondering if I got it in A harder difficulty, would affect the strengh of the weapon?

Khali-rei
Jan 20, 2003, 04:15 PM
I dunno about that, but if you beat all the challenges under s-rank you get a scythe that is pretty powerful in my opinion. It's basically a Soul Eater but you get to name it.

Squall8VIII
Jan 20, 2003, 07:00 PM
Getting the weapon in a harder difficulty will not change the stats of a weapon at all.

Para
Jan 20, 2003, 07:14 PM
soul eater is good if you combine it with resta... keep using the special attack and heal yourself alot so you can keep raising the damage bit by bit

harmfulcow
Jan 20, 2003, 08:14 PM
its a piece of shit weapon, deal with it

Bull_Mark_One
Jan 21, 2003, 08:43 AM
I use soul eater with my HUmar, and it pretty well kicks butt, I find that a normal/special/special combo is pretty effective, followed up by a quick resta, can be a little dangerous on bosses tho, if yer not quick enough with the resta death can come all too quickly...

spardaGC
Jan 21, 2003, 08:03 PM
I think u should forget about soule eater and get soul banish!

Khali-rei
Jan 22, 2003, 06:26 AM
Don't they look the same? .. if that's the case.. then that really sucks...

Elusive_Llama
Jan 22, 2003, 08:26 AM
I think you should forget about partisans and get yourself a good sword and a */battle.

Sneakers
Jan 22, 2003, 08:44 AM
I have a Soul Eater +9 and I give it to my new characters, that and a Lvl 200 Rati mag....which has 20 def/80 str/20 dex/80 magic...so I got some extra strength, plus I give them a Frame 3, with 2 God minds and an angel mind. I took out the first boss at level 4. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Just want to get my characters to level up quickly.

Goza
Jan 22, 2003, 08:51 AM
I took out the first boss at level 4. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That's about what level you get on a single forest run, and the dragon can be somewhat easily done with no gear other than what you find on the way to him. Anyone who played the PC demo can attest to that.

Stalfos333
Jan 22, 2003, 10:29 AM
The dragon's no obstacle. He only has one attack that CAN actually hit you, providing you use discretion and don't take a nap under him. Since you don't get hit, level 1's can take him out, it's just a slightly longer battle since you do so little damage.

Sephiroth4902
Jan 22, 2003, 08:59 PM
I agree with stalfos