PDA

View Full Version : Which force is the best?

Chronos
Jan 20, 2003, 04:15 PM
I feeling bored so i posted this.

Elixer
Jan 20, 2003, 04:23 PM
my opinion i like FOnewm and FOnewearl the most. they have the highest mst and do the best damage with there techs.

Soul_Bender
Jan 20, 2003, 04:26 PM
I voted FOmar but it really depends what qualities you like the most.

Raist
Jan 20, 2003, 04:27 PM
I'd say Fomar, mainly because all through out ver. 1 and 2, I wanted to play a force, but I didn't want to be female and I didn't want to sport a tank ass. Whether or not they are a better version of a force or not I'm playin' one and its pretty fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ghaleon
Jan 20, 2003, 04:29 PM
most of you know what i said http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sedyne
Jan 20, 2003, 05:07 PM
Best = FOnewm

I define best force as which force can kill whoards of enemies fastest, i'd have to say FOnewm. All hard and normal techs 1.3x strength.

Fem forces are basicaly more SUPPORT than anything.

FOmar is my favorite though because you can mix up using techs and meleeing. Also i forsee FOmar as being the BEST character out of al in the game at a very high level.

I've seen lvl 143 forces go crazy on ultimate ruins taking down stuff like no other mixing up techs meleeing one on one to save exp and killing demeinions in a 1 saber combo all the time. damn is it something very cool to see. and taking out hoards of enemies in 2-3 casts of rafoie

AnimalMother
Jan 20, 2003, 09:22 PM
I love my FOnewearl, built in piercing Megid, and simple attacks that sting like a donkey punch especially when amplified by rares. and the special barriers, and FOnewearls don't look like complete jackasses.

SkyHawkX
Jan 20, 2003, 10:46 PM
Fonewms own regular and Battle Mode. I had a Fomar trying to wack me with a cane in Rule 3, only took away 1-3 HP.

Alielle
Jan 20, 2003, 11:00 PM
On 2003-01-20 14:07, SeanX930 wrote:
Best = FOnewm

I define best force as which force can kill whoards of enemies fastest, i'd have to say FOnewm. All hard and normal techs 1.3x strength.

What? FOnewms get 1.3x strength to only their RA-techs.

Fem forces are basicaly more SUPPORT than anything.

FOnewearl: Highest MST, EVP, 1.3x simple tech damage, most TP, piercing megid, and the worst support range ever. I wouldn't call that an ideal support FO.

Might I add, with stats like that, it would be really unfair to give them a GI- or RA-level tech boost. They would own everything!

I've seen lvl 143 forces go crazy on ultimate ruins taking down stuff like no other mixing up techs meleeing one on one to save exp and killing demeinions in a 1 saber combo all the time. damn is it something very cool to see. and taking out hoards of enemies in 2-3 casts of rafoie

That's definitely fun.

llxerollenyce
Jan 20, 2003, 11:07 PM
WOah woah woah, whats basic techs? Is that the regular foie, barta, zonde?. the alielle is talkin about? What the hell i didnt know fonewearls have peircing megid....must be like fomarl with incredible inferno bazooka handling. SO hwat else does FOnewm have besides 1.3x? Wow not many fomarl lovers here.....

Ian D
Jan 21, 2003, 02:59 AM
I personally think the FOnewm is the best, but I voted for FOmarl since she was lonely.

Kasera
Jan 21, 2003, 03:34 AM
On 2003-01-20 20:00, Alielle wrote:

What? FOnewms get 1.3x strength to only their RA-techs.

No. FOnewm gets a 1.3 amp on Gi and Ra spells. Every force gets 6 spells they specialize in, except FOmarl who gets 5.

On 2003-01-20 20:00, Alielle wrote:
and the worst support range ever. I wouldn't call that an ideal support FO.

Two times resta range, and highest mst giving her the most powerful resta in the game goes where then?

Alielle
Jan 21, 2003, 03:47 AM
On 2003-01-21 00:34, Kasera wrote:

No. FOnewm gets a 1.3 amp on Gi and Ra spells. Every force gets 6 spells they specialize in, except FOmarl who gets 5.

What the...? I stand corrected. ;_; Shoot me now!!

Two times resta range, and highest mst giving her the most powerful resta in the game goes where then?

It seems to be crap to me, but I guess I was used to being able to cover an entire room with resta. The shifta/deband range absolutely sucks though.

Shoving my foot down my throat here. ._.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alielle on 2003-01-21 02:27 ]</font>

Spy
Jan 22, 2003, 03:40 AM
On 2003-01-21 00:47, Alielle wrote:

Shoving my foot down my throat here. ._.

That's okay. At least you don't have a Rhete Fetish.

JavaMoon
Jan 22, 2003, 04:26 AM
It all really depends on your personal preferences. As far as offense goes, FOmar for melee and FOnewm for techs. For defense, FOmarl all the way. They have the highest DFP and, if I'm not mistaken, HP of all the forces.

FOnewearls' specialties make them great for bosses, but with their bad HP it doesn't really matter, since they'd be spending most of their time recovering from attacks rather than attacking.

Either way, all forces except FOmarl suffer in one aspect that many people overlook: stat maxing.

FOmarls can max out pretty much all of their stats, including luck, with planning, which includes the mat limit and mag stats. At level 200 all a FOmarl would be lacking is about 63 EVP which is easily covered by 2 non-rare units. Try that with any of the other forces.

Having such high MST like the FOnewearl has is useless if you can't actually get to that MST without forsaking every other stat she has.

Stricker
Jan 22, 2003, 02:59 PM
Hey, Am I the only Fomarl fan here? I like them because they are the cutest. I will never change my Fomarl for anything.