PDA

View Full Version : Best Section ID for Forces

Vanzazikon
Apr 15, 2008, 01:52 PM
I'm about to make a force character and I don't know which section ID I should get.

What is the best section ID to get force weapons such as rods, canes and wands?

DoubleJG
Apr 15, 2008, 04:12 PM
It's a matter of opinion when it comes to what the best section ID is for any certain class type.

However, most people would agree that Pinkal is the "best" FOrce class, seeing how majority of the rares that drop under that section ID are wands, canes, rods, and supposedly Tech disks.

Nai_Calus
Apr 15, 2008, 08:29 PM
Most people then are idiots. PINKAL is a terrible ID for anyone.

See, the thing is. Sure, you get a bunch of Ice Staff: Dagon, Storm Wand: Indra and Fire Scepter: Agni. But you only EVER need one of each of those. If you even need them at all.

And of all the L30 tech discs I've found on every version I've played... Not one has been on PINKAL.

Don't make a PINKAL, for the love of all that is holy. Especially since you already have a god-awful HU ID for your HU. >_>;

Look over the drop charts and see what ID has stuff you might want for your Hunter as well as a few decent things for FOs. I'm partial to REDRIA or SKYLY, maybe WHITILL, possibly even ORAN, though it's not so great on GC unless you really like crappy daggers.

Just... Don't make a PINKAL. Everyone I've ever met who actually knew what the hell they were doing agreed with me that PINKAL is a godforsakenly miserable ID.

Vanzazikon
Apr 16, 2008, 01:55 PM
OK OK, I get it, don't make a Pinkal. God, you wrote as if you were going to explode.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Sorry my question was a little complicated and hard to find. I'll look at the drop charts.

enoch
Apr 17, 2008, 09:43 AM
On 2008-04-15 18:29, Ian-KunX wrote:
Most people then are idiots. PINKAL is a terrible ID for anyone.

See, the thing is. Sure, you get a bunch of Ice Staff: Dagon, Storm Wand: Indra and Fire Scepter: Agni. But you only EVER need one of each of those. If you even need them at all.

And of all the L30 tech discs I've found on every version I've played... Not one has been on PINKAL.

Don't make a PINKAL, for the love of all that is holy. Especially since you already have a god-awful HU ID for your HU. >_>;

Look over the drop charts and see what ID has stuff you might want for your Hunter as well as a few decent things for FOs. I'm partial to REDRIA or SKYLY, maybe WHITILL, possibly even ORAN, though it's not so great on GC unless you really like crappy daggers.

Just... Don't make a PINKAL. Everyone I've ever met who actually knew what the hell they were doing agreed with me that PINKAL is a godforsakenly miserable ID.

T.T you have hurt me.....pinkals rulez

Freeze
Apr 17, 2008, 09:53 AM
I have two Pinkals, one hunter and one ranger. Not on purpose by the way. It sucks but its not terible. I've given many weapons to my forces and Pinkals do find alright weapons on Ultimate eps 2. Pinkals are best for forces yes but not terible. You can survive for one and they do get higher disks earlier than the other section IDs.

Ketchup345
Apr 17, 2008, 10:11 AM
On 2008-04-17 07:53, Freeze wrote:
...they do get higher disks earlier than the other section IDs.Sorry:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=790
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=792

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2008-04-17 08:11 ]</font>

Nisoth
Apr 18, 2008, 12:29 AM
Pinkal is actually a decent ID for forces. You can get things like easy God/Minds, the best way to an Agito 1975, God/ABILITY (only obtainable otherwise by purplenum), and Evil Curst (exclusive to pinkal). Not to mention all the tech amplifiers, and barriers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nisoth on 2008-04-17 22:30 ]</font>

FaLegendario
Apr 19, 2008, 10:57 AM
i could say bluefull cuz u can make a sato is u r a girl

kizu
Apr 19, 2008, 11:24 AM
i would go with pinkal for the good FO stuff but i would also recommend Redria (well balanced drops) or Bluefull if you want to go melee with partisans. The best section ID though for Fo related items is Pinkal.

SStrikerR
Apr 19, 2008, 05:23 PM
I say either redria, pinkal, or oran.

Eihwaz
Apr 20, 2008, 03:07 AM
Personally, I'd go with Redria. It finds a lot more armor/shields, and these sell for quite a lot of money. If you're starting off with a FOrce, you'll need the extra cash to help fund Mag raising and buying all those delicious Fluids.

Cranberry
Apr 20, 2008, 03:57 PM
As I understand it, Pinkal doesn't get higher levels of technique disks but technique disks in general drop more often than on other ID's. Assuming this is true Pinakl has a better chance of finding higher level techs just because theres a larger amount of disks dropping.

zoloroel
Apr 24, 2008, 05:42 PM
ok flat out dont start w/ a force!! u don't just need the extra cash but u r gonna need loads of it. get it from a higher lvl char. who can afford it.(hunter/ranger). if u dont have 1, start w/ that. (i vote pinkal. ketchup iz kule, listen 2 him.)