PDA

View Full Version : Another chance for PSO players

SteelKnight
Apr 16, 2008, 07:36 PM
So.....are we able to talk about the "other servers" since all the official ones for pso are dead or going to be dead?. I mean Sega doesn't need to worry about people stealing any money from them any more if they dont have anyy servers left. For the sake of PSO players I want to know if we can discuss this topic?

P.s PSO ROCKSSS!!! i mean its no offense to Sega anymore.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 16, 2008, 07:38 PM
Nope.

Because Sega hasn't said private servers are legal, PSOW stands by that.

Not me, the site admins and the host(Gamespy).

Ketchup345
Apr 16, 2008, 07:42 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=102595&forum=1&1

AlexCraig
Apr 16, 2008, 07:42 PM
I believe I mentioned this in the other thread you posted this in. Check there for the answer.

AlexCraig
Apr 16, 2008, 07:44 PM
Or for a better response, click the link Ketchup posted http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

SteelKnight
Apr 16, 2008, 07:45 PM
But still even if they havn't said if it's legal or not does it really matter? Someone would probably say "yes" but if you think about it okay...."We closed down the servers PERMANATLY and if you play on private servers you'll get introuble" It really makes no sense to keep talking about it being illegal if they dont have any servers. They don't lose money in fact more people will be driven to play the game and have fun and also say "Hey online is fun ..maybe I should try PSU" They would actually bring good reputation to sega. Now with the servers being shutdown people are down right angry and ready to tear off heads.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 16, 2008, 07:50 PM
Stop.

You're not gonna get anywhere. this has been done WAY before you got here. So knock it off.

Requesting lock.

AlexCraig
Apr 16, 2008, 07:50 PM
Well, as Meira put it, "Pay attention to the things people say, and a well aimed PM can help you get what you need."

SteelKnight
Apr 16, 2008, 07:54 PM
They did give us the previlege to discuss this, I am techinically following the rules.

Ketchup345
Apr 16, 2008, 07:58 PM
It is considered illegal until Sega/Sonic Team say "We are fine with private servers".

That's as much as can be said, locking to prevent it from going too far.