PDA

View Full Version : PSO-XBox: Ragol Ring from Seat of the Heart

kevlar_pso
Apr 17, 2008, 05:18 AM
I would like to snag a Ragol Ring from the Seat of the Heart quest before the server goes down. I read the walk through and it mentions. . . .
It is advised that you have done little to none of the offline quests.

I want to beat this on Ultimate (I like a good challenge) but I have all the offline quests unlocked. Can I go through the quests in order from the guide and still get my Ragol Ring, or should I just begin ths path with a new character?

Freeze
Apr 17, 2008, 09:36 AM
As long as you told Sue your name the first time through you'll have no trouble getting the Ragol Ring. Just follow the guild and you'll get it. I finished all the quests before trying and have done it serveral times for the ring. If you didn't tell Sue your name then yes a new character is required. Happy hunting and Godspeed.

kevlar_pso
Apr 17, 2008, 01:31 PM
Well, I am halfway through the Seat of the Heart, so I will have to start from the beginning. I want to beat it on Ultimate, because the rares are better and it would be pretty sweet to have a level 199 Kireek fighting alongside my HUcast.

kevlar_pso
Apr 28, 2008, 04:05 AM
Well, it looks like I will not get my Ragol Ring. . . .

Freeze
Apr 28, 2008, 06:09 PM
One of many things we have been cheated out of. I'll have to keep mine in the bank for safe keeping.

kevlar_pso
Apr 29, 2008, 04:18 AM
On 2008-04-28 16:09, Freeze wrote:
One of many things we have been cheated out of. I'll have to keep mine in the bank for safe keeping.

Or, you could drive up to Alaska w/it on a memory card and let me borrow it. l0l Seriously, I was this close too. All I had to do, was get to the point where Kireek would jump in and I would have been good to go. Talk about retarded. . . .

Freeze
Apr 29, 2008, 05:07 AM
That would be a very long drive and don't even get me started on the cost of gas. You were so close, that really sucks. I feel your pain.

Jaspaller
Apr 30, 2008, 06:06 PM
I picked up my ragol ring a long time ago. Two in fact, but I lost one of them due to messing around.

kevlar_pso
May 1, 2008, 05:17 AM
About the only thing I can do now is read up on the script for the quest here @PSo-World.com. . . .

Jaspaller
May 1, 2008, 09:11 AM
I'm hoping the handy men at you-know-where can cook up some way to use the data from online as offline download quests. At least it will help the offline PSOXers that are going to continue to play even if it is offline.