PDA

View Full Version : GREATEST IDEA EVER

Vantamiath
Jan 20, 2003, 06:30 PM
You want to know what would solve playing with people you dont like/people you want to kick in the nuts?

ST should have just gave the LEADER/STARTER of a game special options, such as sending someone back to the lobby...like if he was legit and didnt approve of Mr. Lavis, he could kick him out of the game and send him to the lobby.

Isnt that a stroke of F'n genious?

Or maybe the leader could have a "warning" option, telling a user of the party to stop doing what he/she is doing.

Call me crazy, but with a simple "add on" feature like this...dupers and legits would never have to play with each other..and could get along...

How peachy does that sound?

dude3282
Jan 20, 2003, 06:42 PM
That would be cool - but the hard part will be getting ST to implement it.

flux-equals-rad
Jan 20, 2003, 06:47 PM
hmmm, i see so many flaws in that, giving one member control over the whole team is a bad idea...say olga flow drops a red box, i could kick out everyone on the team to make sure i get it...i could kick you out for no reason at all..theres more but i wont continue..maybe you should just ask people not to use dupes in your room?

Vejita
Jan 20, 2003, 06:59 PM
It would work if you made it a more difficult process than just hitting Start and then "remove player from game". What if you like, had to go to the principal's office or to the Hunters Guild desk. That way you'd have to use a telepipe and walk all the way over there and finally kick them out. If it meant interrupting your game then it would be more affective. It would mean the person would have to be seriously pissing you off, plus making it a process with like a warning, would keep it from being mis-used.

Vantamiath
Jan 20, 2003, 07:09 PM
Yes, maybe if you went to the Guild it had an option for the leader aside from quests to give a warning or lobby a player.

I mean if this feature was added, maybe legits and cheaters would respect each other more often when in their games.

Para
Jan 20, 2003, 07:33 PM
On 2003-01-20 16:09, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
Yes, maybe if you went to the Guild it had an option for the leader aside from quests to give a warning or lobby a player.

I mean if this feature was added, maybe legits and cheaters would respect each other more often when in their games.

i agree that there should be an option like that... sometimes the dumbest people come into your game...
like one time... i made a game that was public but it was called
"PRIVATE GAME NO JOIN"
and then during the middle of the game these people join and they were low level... so they try to ks me and go fight. i got realli annoyed so i just decided to let them fight since they were weak and they died and i stole their weapons ^_^;;
it was evil but some people just wont understand...
one person was swearing at me and cussing but i was laughing because he would die every 10 seconds... and i would ks his kills hehe
(this was in the pso demo online version so it didnt matter much if they lost their weapon... it just makes it alot more annoying to kill the monsters..)

AnimalMother
Jan 20, 2003, 08:59 PM
As long as it wasn't exploitable it would be a damned fine idea.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 20, 2003, 09:01 PM
No, horrible idea. The only thing they should be able to do is do a team vote. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Vantamiath
Jan 20, 2003, 09:37 PM
I dont think a team vote would be the solution. I think if the leader makes the game, people should abide by his/her rules.

Skuld_0
Jan 20, 2003, 11:11 PM
yea... sounds cool........ hah

TeK-DEL0REAN
Jan 21, 2003, 08:14 AM
this is an excellent idea. LMAO I like the idea of running to the principal's office. But then you look like a tattle tale. "stop using the heavens punisher or i'm telling the principal!"

Vantamiath
Jan 21, 2003, 02:38 PM
If I had the power to be a tattle tale on PSO...I would http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

gunome
Jan 21, 2003, 07:02 PM
i guess no one has a ps2 lol, SOCOM navy seals is exactly like that. it can be up to 8 players one one team and if the team doesnt like someone they all vote him off before the next round starts or theres an "overrride" option where the leader can start the round regardless if everyone has said "yes" they were ready. if you dont wanna get voted off, better stop playin stupid lol ":P i think it could work for PSO

Smash
Jan 21, 2003, 08:52 PM
yeah but what if somebody like me had a legit lavis cannon and you kicked me you b/c you THOUGHT it was a dupe?

MoMoneyMoProblems
Jan 21, 2003, 08:55 PM
But thats sorta stupid, noone will kick u off in Solcom because of ur damned weapon. But in PSO people get pissed when i take out my Spread Needle.=)
Then the dark flow users try to kick me cuz I cast Resta on them by accident =).

Sedyne
Jan 21, 2003, 09:24 PM
On 2003-01-20 15:30, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
You want to know what would solve playing with people you dont like/people you want to kick in the nuts?

ST should have just gave the LEADER/STARTER of a game special options, such as sending someone back to the lobby...like if he was legit and didnt approve of Mr. Lavis, he could kick him out of the game and send him to the lobby.

Isnt that a stroke of F'n genious?

Or maybe the leader could have a "warning" option, telling a user of the party to stop doing what he/she is doing.

Call me crazy, but with a simple "add on" feature like this...dupers and legits would never have to play with each other..and could get along...

How peachy does that sound?

since i'm on a spre for bashing sonic team here we go =D

since they were smart enough to make this a "cheat-free" envorionment we don't have to worry about it. right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ropponmatsu
Jan 21, 2003, 09:27 PM
I agree that a vote option would be more civil. What really annoys me is when someone abuses the power they've been given! A democracy is much better!

TeK-DEL0REAN
Jan 23, 2003, 01:00 AM
On 2003-01-21 17:52, Smash wrote:
yeah but what if somebody like me had a legit lavis cannon and you kicked me you b/c you THOUGHT it was a dupe?

I dont think everyone with a lavis cannon is a duper. lavis's arent really duped as much as double cannons imho. but if you pulled out a lavis cannon, then a spread needle, using a devils tail, then pulled out a Heavens pun... comeon? all in Hard mode? LOL. go to Ult.

thewiredknight
Jan 23, 2003, 01:46 AM
I wouldn't like the option for the problems above, however the way of reporting so you can't immediatly kick would be a good idea. Better yet, possibly (hate to use this term) a check and balance system where two players have to report the player to get rid of them.

Buuyon
Jan 23, 2003, 12:36 PM
DAVILS TAIL D-A-V-I-L-S T-A-I-L...sorry thats just really pissing me off now cuz every one says devil...