PDA

View Full Version : Online: Tips on how to make pure strk bot

DeadlyNinja
Apr 20, 2008, 12:58 PM
please let me know what i should feed it for best results.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-04-20 11:48 ]</font>

Gothica
Apr 20, 2008, 01:04 PM
Striking Weapons, Fruit Juice and just alternate between those two. I bought the 2k striking weapons in the shop and that gives 12+ striking.

xDemi
Apr 20, 2008, 01:15 PM
i bought.. one of the PA's in the shop.. the 9k one of the single dagger thats useful >.>

Katrina
Apr 20, 2008, 01:44 PM
If you have extra Omega Acids, you can trade in 5 for one PM Fighroll (+40 striking) at The Collector. It's the quickest way to go, but also the most expensive.

I wouldn't personally recommend this route, as you're better off selling the Omega Acids on auctions, and using that money to buying cheap weapons / PA's. You'll get more bang for your buck this way.

Kryslin
Apr 20, 2008, 05:40 PM
I'd recommmend Monomates and Synthed Striking Weapons.

I've been synthing *** and **** striking weapons, from boards and materials I've found (or rarely bought). It's slow, takes time, but it is, for the most part, free (and if you get a 50% weapon, put it up for sale) and use the money to keep synthing stuff.

You should be able to find enough Bastara and Palasra boards In Unsafe Passage / Food Fight to have more than enough to meet your needs. Alternate that with Mizuraki Defence/Moonlight Beast, and you should be able to get enough supplies to keep things running. And if you want to speed things up, look around player shops for cheap striking weapons.

Monomates drop like rain during a storm. Any run should net you 4-5.

Steve