PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Epic Giveaway

SmurfALMIGHTY
Apr 20, 2008, 02:15 PM
Im going to start giving away some of my things for people to put to good use now that I don't play the game as much anymore until mag. Im going to keep my normal pal/backup pal's im just gonna give away a bunch of my random S ranks. Just give me a decent reason to why you deserve it and ill get around to getting on and giving you something I might just throw all the spares in the gacha for cheap and then that'll be that. Just post things you need because most likely I have it if not ill go buy it for you.

P.S Be reasonable or else im just gonna ignore you post altogether .

I just started playing Ragnarok on Loki server in my spare time so I guess if you play on that server hit my inbox up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SmurfALMIGHTY on 2008-04-20 12:16 ]</font>

jayster
Apr 20, 2008, 02:51 PM
I deserve a love inferno because I offered u all my meseta for it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif that's just how much I want one.

ActionAlkaid
Apr 20, 2008, 03:25 PM
I'm mainly just a lurker on these boards, but I suppose I'll give it a post. I wouldn't mind getting a hold of the red and green Formal Dress that was available during 1up. I think two-three million is just too much to pay for an outfit, but I know that there's a reasonable explanation as to why they're as much as they are.

I really can't say anything that would make me deserving of it, though. I'm really just your average PSU player. I've given a good share to new players every now and then when my PM is filled to the brim, but who hasn't? Anyways, that's my long-winded post due to my inability to keep things short, thanks for reading.

SmurfALMIGHTY
Apr 20, 2008, 05:55 PM
Please request something instead of just telling me your class like a few people have done already. Just basically post a weapon you want with a preference of element(where needed) and a basic % that you would want on it if it was striking.
For Example: Lets say I want an Ank Dedda, element would obviously be dark % I would want would lets say be 24% just say Ank Dedda Dark 24% I mean really I would know the element but just in case I don't get anything mixed up just post it.

Acrofighter13
Apr 20, 2008, 09:32 PM
well yea that would be me and i would want a agito repca light and i kinda told u ma reason so yea but it would bee the best thing any1 could ever do for me on this game so yea...

heritic6662
Apr 21, 2008, 07:42 AM
i would want a Shigga Baret 0/10 not broken in otherwords

i want this because i have hunted it since the first day i found out where it dropped and have never even seen one drop
in over 100 runs on that mission with 3 star luck. also that boss is hard to kill in a solo run.

it would be really generous of you and i dont have much money left to be honest all i really have now is a little over 2 mill and my weapons for each char

thank you for reading my post and i wish u the best of luck in MAG

SmurfALMIGHTY
Apr 21, 2008, 11:59 AM
The point of the giveaway is to give people stuff they need people that have decent stuff do not apply. This is mainly for people in the level 80 range. Not maxed out characters with pallets. Some people are getting out of hand with requests, agito repcas, love infernos, pwands, etc.. Im not giving any of that stuff away simple requests I can manage. Im trying to help out roughly 30-40 people right now and whenever someone requests something like a pwand I can help like 20 people with the costs of a pwand.

Sir_Satyr
Apr 21, 2008, 02:50 PM
Would you happen to have a Blackbull? I would like another one of those.. all this time and I have only been able to successfully obtain one through hunting. I spend the rest of the time I am not hunting just running with people I know who are lower level. Let me know.

StrongHold
Apr 21, 2008, 04:35 PM
Got a Rucar? I Have yet to find the board and about to give up.

shotsfired
Apr 21, 2008, 07:55 PM
I have a level 35 beast fortefighter, and I would love some gudda hon goodness. i no longer play my other chars, they are high and gunners / techers, so the weps they have do not apply to him. as far as element, i am not a picky man, beggars cant be choosers, so whatever.

I also am focusing on twin sabers, and I realize this is a stretch, but a good, not even great, but good percentage s-rank twin sabers would be awesome. my buddy has a grand cross, and they are fantastic. he twirls them like a happy lil raver, that I have fallen jealous to their sparkly delights, and i would love a set of those. once again, element is not a big deal.

lvyhd
Apr 22, 2008, 06:54 PM
Yo smurf this is Kojiro whatever you don't need i'll be sure to put to good use so let me know whatever it is you don't need i'll stop in an play the gatcha a few times as well

jcm5
Apr 22, 2008, 09:41 PM
i would like al tippies any percentage. i think i deserve them becuz i have been hunting for the stupid forest and evrytime i join a party hunting for them they always talk about their great success finding it. i never even seen it.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 23, 2008, 12:21 AM
I was wandering if you had a blackbull. I've trying to get on for the longest. Desert Goliath just doesnt want to drop one for me... I use the other 10* Rifle for now (the neudiaz one) I like how the blackbull looks so ive been trying to get one. Sadly not any luck yet.

Adjitator
Apr 23, 2008, 01:00 AM
jcm- Al tippies are non-transferable, Al tip can be, so single you can get from someone, the doubles you HAVE to get for yourself