PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Skill PAs quick and easy?

Zato-2TWO
Apr 21, 2008, 05:45 PM
Is there a good method to grinding PA levels for Skill PAs? I've been working on Splendor Crush for-freaking-ever, and leveling Absolute Dance to at least 11 has been a nightmare =O

Dhylec
Apr 21, 2008, 06:22 PM
Since the PA adjustment is delayed, nothing else to speed it up except using it a lot. JA then PA all the time, but carry PP charges.

Jakosifer
Apr 21, 2008, 07:33 PM
Rescuing Hyuga Part 1 Trial using the wrong element against the enemies. Once you finish, just abandon and restart. Thats the way I leveled all of my PA's pretty much.

painXxX
Apr 22, 2008, 04:22 PM
I hate rescuing hyuga he can bite me and get raped by those machines I prefer linear line S its easy for me and I'm 80, I leveled cross hurricane there to lvl 11 in about 40 minutes and got assualt crush to level 21 (I had it at 17)in about 50 minutes or an hour cant remember

Zato-2TWO
Apr 22, 2008, 06:01 PM
Actually, I found a neat way of doing this for Absolute Dance in Plains Overlord. All you have to do is find those exploit zones that enemies can't enter, wait for them to clump up, then kill them all with the first hit of Absolute Dance. Doing the full map nets you 80% or more each time! Got Absolute Dance from 6 to 11 between two days =D. I don't know if it'll work going from 11 to 21 though.

edit: Although, the exploit zones are getting patched in a few days, so I better pick up the pace and get those PA's leveled quick! =O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zato-2TWO on 2008-04-22 17:49 ]</font>