PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Recommended way to level MachineGun PAs

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 22, 2008, 01:40 AM
Yea my main character is a fortefighter so when i come home thursday night, i want to work on my MG PAs for my fortegunner im working.

I'm interested in them now since at first to my knowledge, FG werent naturally meant for soloing (in some cases),but i've seen a few FG solo. at a fast rate 2. Like TD S2 for example... i saw my friend solo that just basically using Rising Fury(think its 40) Believe it was drumlines 10/10. (idk if thats hard to do or not.) Killer shot (31+) and Gur Asted ( to destroy the Gaos in the corner) Not counting the boss, he did the mission in about 6 mins. I think including the boss it was 8-9 min

I'm trying to get out of the FF class so i want to work on FG.

On a side question, what is reccomended on the armor slots? I have a few storm lines.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 22, 2008, 02:40 PM
Hmmmmm
*quiet*

Randomness
Apr 22, 2008, 02:47 PM
FG can solo fine. Mechgun bullets don't have any multi-target properties at all, so its basically wherever you want to level them. Just keep an enemy in your sights and hole the button.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 22, 2008, 03:00 PM
It's also easier to level if you can get behind enemies, because then every bullet will hit. They're pretty easy to level, so it shouldn't be that difficult for you. Just carry photon charges as you will run out of PP fast. AND the kubara versions are typically better as the atp on mechguns are low anyways, but kubara has significantly more PP.

THE JACKEL

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 22, 2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the info.
As far as rifles go.....i guess it the same way. but arent they taking resta away from king vahras???
O yea

On a side question, what is reccomended on the armor slots? I have a few storm lines.

stukasa
Apr 22, 2008, 05:59 PM
On 2008-04-22 13:10, Charger89 wrote:
As far as rifles go.....i guess it the same way. but arent they taking resta away from king vahras???
O yea
Yes they're taking away Resta from the King Vahras, but that shouldn't matter unless you were planning to AFK level your bullets.

For head slot, use something that boosts MST.

For arm slot, Cati / Power and Solid / Power S are good. A Bullet PP Save is good when using Killer Shot.

For body slot, use a Resist unit (pick one that's useful for the mission you're playing). If you don't need any Resist units for that mission, equip a Rainbow unit. You can buy a Mega / Rainbow from the NPC shop but you can only get Tero / Rainbow and Legsless / Rainbow from Delnadians, the rare monster in the Electronic Brain mission. Just make sure you're wearing the proper element armor or the Rainbow unit will be useless!

For extra slot, get something that boosts your stamina (or if you're a CAST, use an SUV).

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 22, 2008, 06:07 PM
I dont think you can AFK on the 360....unless u have a turbo controller

beatrixkiddo
Apr 22, 2008, 07:05 PM
Just use the mech glitch like all the cool kids ;o

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 22, 2008, 07:33 PM
On 2008-04-22 17:05, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Just use the mech glitch like all the cool kids ;o

not only do i know how do it, its gettin patched http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
i cant play psu till thursday night so even if i did find out, couldnt do it for long lol