PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite Rock Band songs?

Delete
Apr 22, 2008, 08:12 PM
Im pretty sure some of you guys play this game,its like one of the best games ever, So heres my list, not in order.
1.Say it aint so
2.Im so sick
3.Still alive
4.Wanted dead or alive
5.Tom sawyer
6.Maps
7.I think im Paronoid
8.Learn to fly -a little anyway-
9.Move along (DC)
10.Day late and a dollar short
11.Time we had
12.Foreplay/longtime

There are some more as well but im too lazy to keep typing.

chaoskila
Apr 22, 2008, 08:17 PM
whell for the xbox mine is all the small things and the kill

Scrub
Apr 22, 2008, 08:29 PM
You are everything I hate.

Delete
Apr 22, 2008, 08:35 PM
You are everything I hate.

Trust me, theres a ton more songs i like. Most of these are the easy songs i like.

Nidarrock
Apr 22, 2008, 10:38 PM
Favorite to play or best played? As for my favorite to play(guitar):

(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Orange Crush (bass)
Still Alive
When you Were Young
Move Along
All the Small Things
I Fought the Law

One of these days I'll get my skills a bit better at drums to enjoy Reaper on that.

Eihwaz
Apr 23, 2008, 12:40 AM
(Don't Fear) the Reaper
Enter Sandman
Gimme Shelter
Go With the Flow
I Think I'm Paranoid
Learn to Fly
Maps (it's boring to play on anything except drums, though)
Reptilia
Sabotage
Suffragette City
When You Were Young

I usually play drums or guitar, but I am known to sing on a few songs, especially "Go With the Flow" and "Reptilia."

...I need to spend more time practicing my singing and my drumming. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Feelmirath
Apr 23, 2008, 01:15 AM
I don't even have the game, and I'm addicted to the Rock Band remix of Super-Sprøde- just called Sprode on the game though ;o

amtalx
Apr 23, 2008, 06:40 AM
Rush - Tom Sawyer
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

That's pretty much the most fun drumming in the game. Everything else is too simple.

Raine_Loire
Apr 23, 2008, 11:33 AM
female Vocal standpoint:

I'm so sick
Maps
Celebrity Skin
Dani California
Still Alive
crushcrushcrush
(don't fear) the reaper
go with the flow
reptilia
welcome home
don't look back in anger

Seority
Apr 23, 2008, 01:11 PM
You know whats funny Raine?
I'm the vocalist too, but I'm better at male sung songs. The chick ones confuse me so.

Anyway, I like all the normal RB songs pretty much the same. As far as DLC I <3 Ten Speed, and detest all Grateful Dead ones.

Our band consists of: (1.best - 3.not best)
DreXxiN: 1)Drummer 2)Guitarist -Lead- 3)Vocalist. (all expert)
Seority: 1)Vocalist 2)Guitarist 3)Drummer (all expert)
Slatin: 1)Guitarist -Lead- 2)Drummer (expert both) NOT VOCALIST
Zeeg(Jaalask): 1)Gutarist 2)Vocalist (both expert) 3)Drummer (working up to expert)

We're close to finishing World Tour, but we just need to find time to meet. Slatin rarely does anything else then touch his gf, and Zeegs been depressed lately.
We/re the best band in our area too. I guess that's why DreX and I enjoy it so much http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Neith
Apr 23, 2008, 01:35 PM
I'll let you know when it releases in the UK ¬_¬

Seeing the whole album of Screaming for Vengeance added as DLC is incredible- I'll likely be playing those, Run to the Hills, Enter Sandman, Ride the Lightning mainly, though I kinda like Ten Speed and Welcome Home too.

Anything Freezepop do is awesome and win, so Super-Sprode is <3 too, and of course Still Alive is amazing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Now I just gotta wait around another month for the game to release here. Guess I have GH3 until then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Raine_Loire
Apr 23, 2008, 03:20 PM
Lol, Seority, what I should have clarified is that my reflexes are about the same as a dead frogs, and I can't move either of my hands independently from the others, so I was going SOLELY from a vocal perspective. Laguna and I had a good band until he decided to go to drums instead of guitar... and he's not good at drums. So now we can't do anything harder than medium and have to do the whole stupid tour again. He's GREAT at guitar... but drums? Ugh.

I can do the guy songs, but I have to raise anything sung deeper than "say it aint so" up an octave, and then the game just seems... to have lost it's point. It's Rock Band, not Opera fronted Band. I've got a great range, but it starts high and gets higher -_- But if they put Nightwish out for the game, I'll have it covered.

BlaizeYES
Apr 23, 2008, 03:58 PM
On 2008-04-22 22:40, Eihwaz wrote:

Gimme Shelter

i've never played rock band, and never really wanted to, but thats one of my favorite songs. I MUST JOIN THE ROCK "BAND"WAGON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Eihwaz
Apr 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
On 2008-04-23 13:58, BlaizeYES wrote:
i've never played rock band, and never really wanted to, but thats one of my favorite songs. I MUST JOIN THE ROCK "BAND"WAGON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Yeah, it's one of my favorites, too. The guitar part on Expert is just right for me. It's hard enough to be challenging, yet no so challenging that I feel overly assaulted by the falling notes. <3

Now, the singing, on the other hand...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Raine_Loire
Apr 23, 2008, 05:01 PM
The singing... the singing SUCKS!! It traumatized me when I did it on Expert! I curled up fetally crying MAKE IT STOP!

No, I'm kidding... but it's not an easy song for me lol. I don't think I'm even ranked, I did so bad. I am fine, until I get to the "it's just a kiss away" and I couldn't find the pitch with a magnifying glass. It's on my ipod, I just have to listen to it more and practice -_-

enoch
Apr 23, 2008, 05:03 PM
I like detroit rock city and brain POWER!

Raine_Loire
Apr 23, 2008, 05:45 PM
No. You don't like Freezepop. You can't like Freezepop. No one likes Freezepop!!! NO ONE!!!

Neith
Apr 23, 2008, 07:48 PM
On 2008-04-23 15:45, Raine_Loire wrote:
No. You don't like Freezepop. You can't like Freezepop. No one likes Freezepop!!! NO ONE!!!

wut

Less Talk More Rokk is awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Delete
Apr 24, 2008, 04:35 PM
I forgot about when we were young, thats another great song too.