PDA

View Full Version : recomended level for story 7-1?

SonicTMP
Apr 23, 2008, 03:33 PM
ARGH driving me nuts. At 72 doing the story missions for PA frags hasn't been hard but sudden brick walls are annoying as hell. I've gone in with full light weapons and I can not beat the 17min time limit for S rank. How freaking high do I have to be?

Anduril
Apr 23, 2008, 03:36 PM
What's 7-1 again?

SonicTMP
Apr 23, 2008, 03:38 PM
Protect the Festa

Anduril
Apr 23, 2008, 03:39 PM
Oh. Yeah, never S-ranked that one. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Sorry I can't help there.

desturel
Apr 23, 2008, 04:01 PM
That's the one with the Gaozoran and Dilnazen all over the place and ending with the room full of the Special Ops with the shotguns correct?

It's been a while since I did it (pre-expansion), but as a fortefighter I s-ranked it with mainly with Hishou Jinren-zan (yo-yo daggers) and buten shuren-zan (cheap single dagger). Spinning Strike and Majarra would probably be good to use now.

When I did it as fortegunner I used Barada Yoga (light shotgun) and burn G traps for the Dilnazen. That should still work pretty well now. Using Spinning strike or rising strike for the Dilnazen might be the best idea now since you have level 20 striking arts and they are bullet resistant.

I don't believe I've done it as a fortetecher yet. At the time I flew through most of the enemies, but the Gaozoran taking half damage from techs and running like little cowards made it hard to track them down with foie and diga. I know I used Yousei-sou, but it didn't finish in time. I think I switched to guntecher and used twin rising, yak yoga, and Yousei-shiki so that was a bit of cheating.