PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level Mayalee Prism?

mvffin
Apr 23, 2008, 06:14 PM
I tried sleeping warriors, but the corners there suck. Most of them can only hold 2-3 enemies max, and the rest just fly everywhere.

I need a nice spot with lots of good corners to knock the enemies into. Preferably without robots (stupid 360 robots)

MSAksion
Apr 23, 2008, 06:39 PM
How bout Lightning Beasts? There are plenty of corners and hallways that force enemies into narrow paths?

mvffin
Apr 23, 2008, 06:45 PM
I'll give it a try right now.

thx

darkante
Apr 23, 2008, 10:31 PM
Wouldn´t the elemental Laser P.A benefit you more now?
They will get soon a boost in dmg doing around 40-50 % elemental dmg at higher lvs.
I think 30 % something now is good enough but thinking that soon it will get even better?
Not really a hard choise. =l

amtalx
Apr 24, 2008, 06:14 AM
Yes, Maylee Prism sucks. However, if you plan on going Gunmaster in the future, Mayalee Prism may not be a bad idea. As a Gunmaster, you will loose Grenade Launchers. Mayalee Prism may be a decent alternative for knocking over groups.

Akaimizu
Apr 24, 2008, 08:40 AM
True, but I'm not sure if people worry as much about MayaLee Prism and groups. For people like Guntecher, it was a safe and less-suicidal (with monster groups) method of knockdown. The rifle update may (emphasis on may) make the MayaLee Prism obsolete.

We wont know it until the updates arrive, but I'll probably get a good test to see whether the accurracy of Rifles with their knockdown attribute comes off as more effective as the MayaLee Prism and its issues of accurracy. Prism is great when it lands, and you can control the fight; but it misses often, too. Still, for a gunner missing grenades or fast and strong melee knockdown options, you look for methods of doing that without getting yourself killed in the process.

mvffin
Apr 24, 2008, 09:02 AM
yeah, I'm trying to level all the laser PA's to go GM with, I figured it might be a decent grenade substitute, something fun to do while soloing, or just to spite people who like to knock the enemies everywhere.

I've been leveling it on kakwane at white beast, got it to 11 pretty easy.

amtalx
Apr 24, 2008, 10:22 AM
On 2008-04-24 06:40, Akaimizu wrote:

We wont know it until the updates arrive, but I'll probably get a good test to see whether the accurracy of Rifles with their knockdown attribute comes off as more effective as the MayaLee Prism and its issues of accurracy. Prism is great when it lands, and you can control the fight; but it misses often, too. Still, for a gunner missing grenades or fast and strong melee knockdown options, you look for methods of doing that without getting yourself killed in the process.

I'm hoping that Gunmasters retardedly high ATA mod can combat the weak ATA mod on Mayalee Prism.

Akaimizu
Apr 24, 2008, 10:56 AM
That would be nice. If it does, then my MayaLee Prism will definitely see newfound utilization. It was my first ever Laser Bullet.