PDA

View Full Version : We need another mod in pso general / guides

SStrikerR
Apr 24, 2008, 07:44 PM
We really do >_>

Ryna
Apr 24, 2008, 07:53 PM
It'd help if you sent in a Mod Alert. Otherwise, I can only guess as to what your problem is.

SStrikerR
Apr 25, 2008, 05:32 AM
The problem is that it seems like pso general isn't getting enough attention. Threads go a long way before mods come over and stop them, and by then..people want to break other people's necks. And I'm assuming the mods have noticed that some psu players never fucking stop bashing pso, and the pso players are tired of it. Just about every argument there has been about pso lately has been started by some ass who wants to bash pso for his own stupid reasons. We need another mod who doesn't check the pso forums LAST.

AlexCraig
Apr 26, 2008, 11:54 AM
I do what I can and help out as much as possible by sending mod alerts, but really, Ryan is sort of right. It does take a while for the threads to get noticed. And by the time they are handled, the flame wars are out and the threads are just crap. Another mod would be nice. Preferrably one who knows enough about PSO to know what is good and bad. And one who goes to PSO General enough to see the battles from the start.

Powder Keg
Apr 26, 2008, 11:59 AM
Some threads need merging in PSU general at times. At one point, the entire front page was a different topic with a question about MAG.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2008-04-26 10:00 ]</font>

DavidNel
Apr 27, 2008, 04:04 PM
I can MOD for you on PSU or PSO gen. Nada problema.

SStrikerR
Apr 30, 2008, 07:50 PM
You aren't a mod and you can't just volunteer like that..lol.

And Artea, what do you mean?

Out_Kast
May 1, 2008, 09:44 AM
What they mean is 'OMG make me a MOD!' http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Seriously, I don't see the point. PSO Gen/Guides never move all that fast. There's hardly any hassle in them, and if ever there is, there's always the mod alerts...

AlexCraig
May 1, 2008, 07:04 PM
True, but lately, there have been a lot of stupid happenings. And while the mod alerts help, they aren't as fast as a mod who goes there constantly would be.

DavidNel
May 3, 2008, 07:54 AM
On 2008-04-30 17:50, Ryan113 wrote:
You aren't a mod and you can't just volunteer like that..lol.

And Artea, what do you mean?

Can't blame a man for dreaming... lol.