PDA

View Full Version : The Legit's make this game worthwhile

Darcon
Jan 21, 2003, 12:46 AM
So I got to play with Phalanx today and did Ultimate Famitsu. I was 104 with a measly Dragon Slayer, Double Saber, and a Varista. His advice?? Stick to the gun. Sure enough I did, I didn't do half the damage Phalanx was, but we managed to barely finish Famitsu. It was a pure adrenaline rush trying to play Ep. II like that even though it felt like I was way out of my league.

Later I play a game and give a guy my guild card. He notices my Guild Card says 100% legit and was wondering why I was only usin' a Dragon Slayer. I told him I prefer to find the commonly duped items. I did tell him I was looking for a Mechgun with % and he actually had one to give me. It was a simple Vise Mechgun, which is quite a common rare, but it sure made my day as I can't find the thing with my ID. He tells me to stay Legit and has to leave, so we call it a good game.

It's people like this that make my struggle of using armor which isn't rare, so I get hurt alot, and simple weapons with Hit % one of the most enjoyable experiences in playing any online game.

To those who keep it Legit and real, I thank you.

PS - This is not aimed as a flame argument against dupers. It's just a shout-out to the those few I've come across that have helped me tremendously in improving my gameplay and giving me that push to wanna keep playing.

pErFeCt_34
Jan 21, 2003, 01:03 AM
Well looks like its back to the ver.1 and 2 days.....

Ian D
Jan 21, 2003, 02:18 AM
Ugh, I'm still offline so of course I'm still legit, but it really pisses me off when I am at a friend's house and I watch them accepting dupes, I know it's their game and I shouldn't care about what they do, but for some reason it pisses me off when they say, "omg ppl on pso r teh nicest, always givin me free rares for no reason!!11"

CajunSamurai
Jan 21, 2003, 03:41 AM
To those who keep it Legit and real, I thank you. You're welcome... :')

Legit for LIFE!

Ian D
Jan 21, 2003, 03:42 AM
tr00

eXo
Jan 21, 2003, 03:50 AM
I Second that you are welcome Darcon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Goldstix69
Jan 21, 2003, 04:00 AM
Can duping be done on the us gamecube version.. I know that it is done in the JA..

elfin
Jan 21, 2003, 04:11 AM
Im also offline... unfortunatly... But as more and more of these topics appear i wonder if i would tolerate the non exicting ethics thats going on online... I will never understand why one would accept an ultra rare when the giver wants nothing in return... When will people understand that when making these "ultra" rare common, the lifespan of PSO deminish drasticly... The whole concept of the game is to become as powerful as possible... No one can deny that... And to set aside the problem by saying "Dont play with the dupers and hackers then" is flawed... No matter how resiliant you prove yourself to be, the fact that everybody that cheats will be more powerful than you will get tiring (been there)... In the end no one will lift an eyebrow for the "ultra" rares. Even if you did find a ultra rare all by yourself, no one would believe you... Its at that very moment you realize it was all in vain. Your thumbs bleed and so did your eyes, but for what?? To come to rest with your demons?? Yes, a little bit... But what you really want is some god damn recognision for your hard work! But you wont get it, not even in the slightest. As far as im concerned, rares are the very essence of the game. And its all going down the drain.

O well... All of this has been said before i guess... Its no use really, i know.. But i wanted to say that....

MAY ALL CHEATERS DROWN IN THEIR OWN EXCREMENT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: elfin on 2003-01-21 01:19 ]</font>

dj_dan
Jan 21, 2003, 06:11 AM
Hey Darcon, if you're looking for mechguns with good %'s check the weapon shop everytime you stock up.

I eventually found my prize pig, Charge Gatling +6 with 50hit and 50 machine.

When you reach a certain level, the store will sell you weapons that have photon efficiencies to 2 areas, and they can go up to 50% but no higher.

Still, 50 hit aint too shabby...

Rockburn
Jan 21, 2003, 06:11 AM
It's hard to be legit... I must say, how do you do it?

VulpesMundi
Jan 21, 2003, 06:57 AM
I play legit for one reason: the rush of finding something worthwhile. Imagine how much I was literally bouncing off the walls when I found my Psycho Wand. Now try to picture someone being handed one. Obviosly something powerful is missing with the latter. The excitement. The pride. That inexplainable high of achieving something that few have. I love that feeling, and it's one of the many things that have kept me playing this game for nearly two years over three versions. I feel sorry for the people who never experience that rush. They'll never know what they're missing.

Here's my inspirational topics, in case you've missed them in the past...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37937&forum=7

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=4798&forum=1

Sedyne
Jan 21, 2003, 07:07 AM
NOONE NEEDS DUPES! Why uSe DupEs when you can have 60% HIT Vulcan's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeee!

Most funnest weapon in game yet, well...

Soon to be replaced with my S-RANK MEcHs ^_^ pipipi

AnimalMother
Jan 21, 2003, 07:24 AM
Nothing quite compares to the feeling you get when you actually work for that uber rare you have been yearning for. Keeps the game interesting even after you are burnt out after hours upon hours of runs, or tping =)

TeK-DEL0REAN
Jan 21, 2003, 08:02 AM
Amen to what ELFIN said and all the other legits out there. I cringed at the thought of clans until i found one which was comprised of people like me who wanted to play the game with other honest players. Someone said to me once that "as long as there are games there will be cheaters.." I said to this, "No, as long as there are COWARDS and lazy people with no REAL skills there will be cheaters.."

RuiN
Jan 21, 2003, 08:37 AM
Glad to see theres more of us out there.

Wang_Tang
Jan 21, 2003, 09:19 AM
People reading this post shouldn't be discouraged with being legit, with regards to rare quality. I'm lvl 168 now, and I have some pretty sweet equipment, and all of it is legit. I never trade for weapons, I only use what I find, and here's a list of my best finds (mostly offline)

- Imperial Picks
- Holy Rays (several)
- Demolition Comet
- good %'d Yamatos
- Asuka
- Chain Sawd
- lotsa other cool stuff i cant remember O_o.

My armour is a legit Aura Field, found from a mil lily in ep II by Crawurm, and my shield is a legit Safety Heart. My mag, as well, is a legit Rati ^_^.
I've also found a few Fatsias, plenty of Caduceuses (or Caduceii), amongst many other l337 things. Heck, I even found a god/mind last night in the offline ult forest with my lvl 83 fomar O_o.

But anyways, it's easy to be legit, you just have to be persistent, and have hope that you will find rares. It's much easier now to find decent rares, and enemies are easier to kill now than they were in ver 2.
I'm glad to see that more and more people are becoming legit these days ^_^.

Oh, and also, about the believability of rare finds - dont worry about it. If someone doesnt believe you, screw em. I only care if my friends believe me, because they're the only ones that matter. I've found like 7 - 10 holy rays from the sil dragon, and about the same about of caduceii from red slimes. I may have only ever found one demo comet, but still, its 15 dark, and its almost my favourite weapon ^_^. For a while I was using the uber-weakened-but-once-l337 imperial pick (one for each area), but on the weekend i was playing with Khaotika and found a 0% chain sawd in the ult caves which is more powerful than all of my picks hehe.

All in all, being legit is easy, and it's the best way to play the game. Cheating and duping takes away the whole purpose of the game: acquiring items through hard work, and becoming powerful.

Pants.

PhantomAlpha
Jan 21, 2003, 09:33 AM
aaah yes first post in awhile ^_^ anywoo

yeah, legit is the good way of a PSO life http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

unfortunately my friend that i showed the game to was sucked into the world or cheaters and dupers...

i never like playing with a lvl 1 using uber rare weps and stuff...

i talked to him while playin but never played games with him...

he said that the game was boring without any cool weapons and etc.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

poor fellow

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhantomAlpha on 2003-01-21 06:34 ]</font>

oxxjuniorxxo
Jan 21, 2003, 11:01 AM
I am another who is and always will be legit. I am only level 51 RAmar though, cause I never really getting around to playing, but that will change soon seeing as how Im finishing finals thursday. After that Ill have much more time to play online or off. When you are legit you get a much better feel for when you find a rare item. If you are duping items what joy does that bring you. I for one when I found my first Varista I was more relieved than anything to know that it may not be the rarest of rarest but its the legitest of legits..(My new word). So finding the rares for me is one of the reasons that I will always be legit.

BTW your welcome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

UMMON
Jan 21, 2003, 11:42 AM
I was begining to think I was the only legit online.
Thanks for reminding me i'm not. I like to earn my rares.
Look for Crazy Chick on Antares 8, always up for a good game, plus i'm a lvl 93 FO, so I can help keep you alive.

EDarkness
Jan 21, 2003, 11:52 AM
It's good to see that there are other guys like me out there. I try my best to stay legit, using only things that I find or that my trustworthy friends give me. I don't have extravagant equipment, even though I see such things all the time. I figure that if I can't find it, then I don't really need it. Though the equipment I have isn't the best, it still serves it's purpose of beating down monsters. It just takes me a little longer to do it.

That said, I have nothing against those who dupe. If that's what you want out of the game, then that's fine by me. I just reserve the right to decline any item given to me.

I have to admit that there is no greater thrill than spending a whole day running through various levels and finding something interesting. I always have this sense of accomplishment and pride. Even if I can't use the item I found.

So to those who stay legit, my hat's off to you. Perhaps we'll have a chance to run together in the future.

-EDarkness

EsperJ
Jan 21, 2003, 11:58 AM
You guys make me feel proud

Really.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Malkavian
Jan 21, 2003, 01:17 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm happy to see this post.
How not, Phalanx had something to do with it hehe.

I have been 100% legit in ver2, and I tell you that after many time. I'm lv 178 I have a really cool amount of rares. Armors, shields, many nice rares, more than I can keep in the limited ver2 inventory! It may come sooner or later but be legit has always great rewards

DeathBunnyX
Jan 21, 2003, 02:32 PM
would it be considered legit if higher level items(all legit) were given to lower level chars to use?

Vantamiath
Jan 21, 2003, 02:43 PM
On 2003-01-21 03:57, VulpesMundi wrote:
I play legit for one reason: the rush of finding something worthwhile. Imagine how much I was literally bouncing off the walls when I found my Psycho Wand. Now try to picture someone being handed one. Obviosly something powerful is missing with the latter. The excitement. The pride. That inexplainable high of achieving something that few have. I love that feeling, and it's one of the many things that have kept me playing this game for nearly two years over three versions. I feel sorry for the people who never experience that rush. They'll never know what they're missing.

Im going to frame this on my wall. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Darcon
Jan 21, 2003, 03:57 PM
On 2003-01-21 08:42, UMMON wrote:
I was begining to think I was the only legit online.
Thanks for reminding me i'm not. I like to earn my rares.
Look for Crazy Chick on Antares 8, always up for a good game, plus i'm a lvl 93 FO, so I can help keep you alive.

I'm pretty sure that I played a game with you this past weekend as I remember a person named Crazy Chick on Ant-8. I'd assume it was you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Darcon
Jan 21, 2003, 04:01 PM
It's good to see so many people who play the game the way it was meant to be played.

I think from now on I'll make games called "100% Legit" to let people know that the game is meant for players without dupes.

And if I see one more HUmar with a BKB +80 Dupe run into a pack of Vulmers and get their a$$ whooped, I will not be reviving them this time.

FOnewearlDestiny
Jan 21, 2003, 04:06 PM
Heh I just read through this topic and I really respect all you people , I didnt realize we had so many 100% legits , I am 1 myself and am always looking for a game with other legit people , I hate playing with dupers and I like to think that legits can out do them anyway with our great finds. I usualy hang Anteres 8 on my F0newearl called destiny if any1 ever wants a game. I have found so much on GC pso as I had the JP version before I came to US so I wont bother putting it all down. I'd just like to put a word in for my good friend Gemma Knight, he has always been 100% legit from day 1 of DC ver 1 and has never took any gifts or traded from then to this day and I really think that takes something, and im proud of him he was on JP version of GC pso with me but recently got ver1.1 so hes cool to play with too and you may have known him on DC PSO as Kaetwyn. Also a little messege at end is if theres any pinkals out there that would like to play v hard mode for a bit then id be delighted because as im a FO I really want ice staff dagon and fire depter agni but none of my characters are Pinkal ID and if I could find them it would be a great help for me in lonesome Heat swords especialy. But a final note respect to all you legits and keep it up :)

DeathBunnyX
Jan 21, 2003, 05:48 PM
i for one am definately lookin forward to playing with legits as soon as i get my bba. i had so many problems on the dc version with getting into games with dupers and player killers..

Darcon
Jan 21, 2003, 06:00 PM
As if you can tell by my new sig, I have added that I'm Legit to both my Guild Card and Info Board and it seems to catch people's eyes, especially on the Guild Card. I think if more players do this, then it'll be easier to find the Legit players instead of everyone thinking they're the only one. Also opening games with "Legit" in the title always helps. It's quite amazing to see how large the group is vs. the people who dupe.

Wang_Tang
Jan 21, 2003, 06:31 PM
I always usually check the info board for legits to see if there's someone i might like playing with. I don't think I've EVER come across a legit that was a lamer, except for one guy who basically said that if you EVER played online at all you weren't legit. Man that guy was annoying...

Ukumi
Jan 21, 2003, 07:01 PM
I used to use cheats on dreamcast but only used the codes for good. things like giving others weps and just testing out weapons for my FOnewearl. But now on GC im legit and proud of it nothings better than finding that one weapon you need.
So all of the Legit players keep on trying to find that one rare you need.

Toyzferall
Jan 21, 2003, 08:42 PM
*Peace sign* Legit to the last drop.

SkyHawkX
Jan 21, 2003, 09:15 PM
No.
> Fireboy.

VulpesMundi
Jan 21, 2003, 09:48 PM
On 2003-01-21 11:32, DeathBunnyX wrote:
would it be considered legit if higher level items(all legit) were given to lower level chars to use?

In my book there's two types of legit players out there...

Legit, or Common Legit
These people follow the creed of "I found it so I'll make the best use of it." By that they mean that as long as the item is legit they'll give it to the character that needs it the most. I fall under this category.

Hardcore Legit
These people will not pass items between characters. To use an item they have to find it with that specific character. If the item in question can't be used by that character, they get rid of the item. To me this is a little extreme, but different strokes for different folks.

Raist
Jan 21, 2003, 09:54 PM
*pats oritiagito at side* to cheat is human, to keep it legit divine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Mike
Jan 21, 2003, 10:04 PM
Hurrah for items you put the time in yourself to get.

FH_PhoenixFlame
Jan 21, 2003, 10:14 PM
*sniff* reading this brought a tear to my eyes! I LOVE U GUYS! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i got some good ideas from this thread (THNX TO WHOEVER DID THE PUT LEGIT IN PLACES!) I should hope i am legit! I have be harraseded many of times because of yelling at people using dupes (usually dark flows (AH!), double cannon, and of course j-sword)... grrrrrr... but, there is a great feel when you find a rare.. I remeber finding my first rare, a custom ray, my god I was ecstatic! I mean my god I was SOOOOO HAPPY! and then soon (like next room) I found a Varista! MY GOD! I felt like I was the luckiest person in the world! *sniff, whipes tear* i love that... i remeber playing the game with, omg, NOT RARE ITEMS! i played through all of norm and some of had without ANY rares. I didn't care! I was having FUN! Then I found a Al-Rappy and I found an Inferno Bazooka, yayerness! Then I found a Visk from a Hildebear, my god, once again, adrenaline pumping... happyness flowing. If you have never felt that feeling, please, please, start a new character without ANY help from anyone. Play through some of the offline difficlties. Its very fun to have to STRUGGLE on a boss. NO one online seems to know what this is like (except- Dark falz 3rd form lol). I will look forward to playing with you guys http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ohh ya... finding a Frozen shooter was very fun too!

P.S. MIkE U HAVE A SWEET SIG PIC!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FH_PhoenixFlame on 2003-01-21 19:16 ]</font>

blitzer03
Jan 21, 2003, 10:15 PM
I'm glad to know that THERE IS OTHERS

GohanFan
Jan 21, 2003, 11:02 PM
I am aslo 100% legit. I don't trust anyone with trading. But actually... even if there was no duping I wouldn't trade. I'd prefer to just do everything on my own and truly earn whatever I use.

ekoala2
Jan 23, 2003, 12:33 PM
I am legit. I have been playing for like two months and haven't really found really rare stuff. The only trading that I do is with my brother and his GF. I know they are legit and I trade with them a whole lot. If I could find other Legit players online, I would probably trade with them too, but it is really hard to know if a player is legit or not....well not really. Someone wanted to give me some super rare item for like $1000000. I knew that something was up because why would anyone want to trade an item that took them forever to find, for some measly meseta. Personally I wouldn't (except for TP/Revival which I think sucks). Just wanted to put in my two cents

Elusive_Llama
Jan 23, 2003, 12:48 PM
I would tend to say that nobody can truly claim to be 100% legit unless they NEVER trade or accept items from anybody, not even their friends. Sure it is easy to tell that a Doublecannon with 20 native is most likely a dupe, but how do you know that your God/Luck is not? What about enemy parts and enemy weapons? Hell, for all you know, those 10 trifluids you received from a team mate could be dupes.

This is not to slight those who are legit and still trade...it's just a reminder that the title "100 % legit" is not for everyone.

Nitro
Jan 23, 2003, 01:11 PM
see, I have this little thing called trust. I only give this out to my best friends, or people who have earned it. With this, they are granted the ability to trade with me, because I trust that I will recieve no dupes from their hands. every other player is a duper, as far as my trust system is concerned. I know many of you aren't, but online, sadly I cannot tell the difference.

But WHY ISN'T SONICTEAM DOING ANYTHING?
They do not want to delete the accounts of people who accept dupoes, I can understand that. they didn't break the rules. But the dupers. It says in their Terms Of Service agreement that they do indeed have the power to prevent item duplication. How? Anyone that dupes an item breaks the TOS and can be banned in an instant from online play.
so really, it can be stoped by the powers that be, but do they just care about the monthly mountain of money more than the players that cry for justice?

TeamPhalanx
Jan 23, 2003, 01:47 PM
I'm not in favor of breaking down being a "legit" into categories.

Just ask yourself one question. Do you have any items that were duped? (and in the future, created by a cheat device) No = Legit. Yes = Cheater.

Common sense applies to that question. I mean, if someone gave you a LAVIS CANNON or something... that's obvious. Equally obvious, and in the opposite context, would be something like a VARISTA - If you accepted that from a total stranger, you're still legit. This is something that cheaters just don't understand; they only understand the hard line definition, and even that's limited to the one from the DC version.

As for playing in "legit" games, that's also something I dislike. It's creating an artifical setting, where players just choose to "play legit."

Really, the only way to meet honest players is to play in open games, or just take a chance once in a while and make a game with a player you met in the lobby. Check out their playing style and demeanor - Most of the time, you can tell who's legit and who's cheating by doing that.

Heck, most of the time you can figure out who's who by lobby talk. I don't know a single legit player that goes around asking for ultra rares.

TeK-DEL0REAN
Jan 23, 2003, 03:31 PM
you cant expect Sonic team to cancel the accounts of all dupers, and people who accept dupes. 1st of all how can they tell if a person is a duper unless they witness the person duping? second, a totally innocent person may accept a duped guilty light or something non-super rare in an even trade, and not even know it. Hell i dodnt know what duping was in my fist few days playing, and i was trading like crazy. would it be fair to have my account terminated?

Another reason is the money issue. Sonic Team needs money. do you think they will terminate the accounts of all dupers and lose all that money? Dupers arent hacking servers or doing damage to sega, they are doing damage to OTHER PLAYERS. So WE have to do something about it. we have to police ourselves. lol this sounds like i take the game too seriously, but i'm just saying we cant rely on sega and Sonic team to do anything, so we should take matters in our own hands by not playing or trading with these cowards, and like someone said, putting "100%legit" or whatever in our info board.

thewiredknight
Jan 23, 2003, 03:37 PM
I'm still legit. I have more pride in using weapons I found on my own. I used my Musashi +5 (because I save all my Grinders) for the longest time. One guy offered me about 12 uber rares once, didn't accept, I wouldn't want to use it.

DynStatic
Jan 23, 2003, 04:38 PM
I have one character which is legit, and two which are not.

What does that make me? I think it depends on which character I choose to use.

My RAmar is lvl 58, totaly legit. (only use stuff I have found, or common rares from friends)
My FOnewm (54) and HUcaseal (100) both have items which were given to me, or which I have traded for.

Start rant:
What pisses me off is - people who trade duped items and think thier dupped items have *value*. They don't. I had a guy try and trade a Dark Flow, and wanted half of all my items for it. Uhm no! At best duppes should be given away...

LINX
Jan 23, 2003, 04:38 PM
I played several thousands of hours legit in v1 & 2 for the Dreamcast, and I will do the same when ep1&2 finally gets here. Doing so, makes this game last forever!

Rain_1
Jan 23, 2003, 05:25 PM
Well... i'm a proud owner of Version 1 for DC (yes, i didn't even played/have version 2) and i consider msyelf a legit player, even tho i have suspicous items..

now lemme explain that...

The items i have that are suspicous are:

one spread needle (no percents)
a nei's claw (no percents, but i have reasons to believe that's real)
and money...

those are the ONLY items i still carry around that are PROBABLY a dupe...

both the nei's claw and the spread needle were given to me by a version 2 player... the nei's claw, you can get on a version 2 quest (he was a male hucast.. why the hell would he dupe a nei's claw?)
and the spread needle was quite interesting.. the guy was level 45 (i was level 85), and he wanted to level a little more to go into ultimate.. what did we do? Endless Nightmare 4..

he was using some c-rank spread needle... then i asked him if he couldn't use something else (there were other 2 ver1 players along with us).. we finished the quest, played a little more, and both ver1 disconnected.. he was still missing like 3 levels, so he asked me again if we could play endless nightmare 4 and if he could use his needle (that pretty much killed everybody in the room at once)...

of course i let him... but then i remembered that he had a duped needle that he wasn't using.. since i never used a needle in my life, i asked if i could borrow it for that endless nightmare 4 run, since i wanted to use it for the first time and actually get a little experience while he was hacking away with his c-rank needle... well, he gave me the needle and we went through endless nightmare 4..

then, i wanted to give it back to him, and he just said: nah, keep it, u've been helping me for the past week (and i were).. so i kept it.. and never removed it from my bank ever since..

so yes, i have duped items..
i used duped items..
do i use them online all the time? no..

the first time i joined a game (a open game, btw) with that guy, he asked me: why do you keep using crappy weapons?

i said to him that i only use weapons i find in the level when i'm joining open games... hey, i'm ver1 and i don't want my legit (from the ADSL quest) chainsawd stolen from me..

he was like: oh.. really?

like it was a really rare thing to happen... and that made me sad.. (well.. not really.. it's pso ver1 dc... it's like hell down there)...

so yes, i consider myself a legit, even tho i used hacked items...

oh, i forgot about the money.. i used that to raise my star atomizers only mag.. and i don't even use it.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TeamPhalanx
Jan 23, 2003, 07:56 PM
On 2003-01-23 13:38, DynStatic wrote:
I have one character which is legit, and two which are not.

What does that make me?....

Personally, I don't recognize legit "characters" but only legit players.

Vantamiath
Jan 23, 2003, 08:32 PM
I had no idea there was/is this many legits..where ya'll you been hiding?!

*checks under rock*

Khaotika
Jan 24, 2003, 10:54 PM
You people scare me sometimes.

=d I lubs it.

Wang_Tang: Glad you enjoyed the Chainsawd. Gimme stuffs plz? =d

Bah, being legit would be eaiser if the drop rate were adjusted a lot bit more. =d

-Khao

Eden
Jan 24, 2003, 10:57 PM
Khaotika, were you here for the DC Version? If you were you would appreciate the drop rate in this version ALOT. The DC Version was a very low drop rate, rares are relativley easy to find now a days

Khaotika
Jan 24, 2003, 11:08 PM
On 2003-01-24 19:57, Eden wrote:
Khaotika, were you here for the DC Version? If you were you would appreciate the drop rate in this version ALOT. The DC Version was a very low drop rate, rares are relativley easy to find now a days

Yup, I sure was. =d

...and yes, I know the drop rate's better.

I'm just a lil peeved because I can't find my ID's super rares. I'm still convinced the game only drops rares in sections that the game is convinced you can handle successfully. It explains my lack of finding anything of importance in Ultimate Ruins/CCArea/Deathbed.

Perhaps I've been battling Mericarol way too much. @.@

I'm kinda surprised legits can stay happy with Red Box Mania happening all over online. -.-;; I'm still using an Ultimate Frame and Celestial Shield at lvl 147. I think I'm just getting horrible flashbacks of DC v2. Next thing you know all my inventory will turn into Red Handguns with 0% >_<

But yes, I'm mostly happy so far. I'm probably just annoyed that the rest of the great things I can find are from enemies that rarely appear, like Deldepth and DeathBringers. Ah well, experience is experience.

Carry on, then. =o

-Khao

Hunter4life
Jan 25, 2003, 12:41 PM
I'm going online on Feb 1 and planning to stay totaly legit. I hope to see you legit guys (and girls) online. By the way, i agree with elfin's speech on page one. It *sniff* was a true masterpiece of truth *blows noses on sleeve*

Annoy
Jan 25, 2003, 06:11 PM
Hurrah for Legits! I have one single Duplicated item...a Tsumikiri J-Sword, and then it's only for screen shots. So while other people are blazing through each mode wuth Duped BKB +80s, or J-Swords, I run around with my trusty Gush Rippers +8 with 50% in Native and 40% Hits...and I keep forgetting to grind it higher... now that I remember, I may as well go do it now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Eden
Jan 25, 2003, 06:16 PM
hehe, and I run around with my chaos vulcans 30% native

Maelkith
Jan 26, 2003, 04:45 AM
having a bunch of dupes but resorting to your charge gatlings +9 with 50%hit is quite ironic. store bought weapons being the best items you have is just silly. that was the best 21 grand i ever spent in pso.