PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: A Literal LOSS of levels?

Envoke
Apr 26, 2008, 10:52 AM
First off, just want to say Hi and welcome myself to the board unofficially =) I've been a lurker here since...Oh lawdy umm PSO v2 for the Dreamcast. xD Anywho, I think I just might have a serious problem...

Now, I dont have any photo evidence of my being Acrotecher level 10, and it's not really a problem getting back to 10, but anybody who has raised an Acro- class has known that the ride from 10~11 is a hard and long one....

Well I was doing the MaG event with a couple of my friends yesterday, and when we completed our first run, My Acrotecher class got reset back to level 1, and it brought me all the way up to level 4. Thinking it was just a one time thing, I did it again, and it brought me from 4 to 5.......getting worried I did a simple mission like Unsafe Passage C, and still AT 5.....

Now this wouldnt be an issue, if I hadent been so far into the level 10 hump, almost halfway through it, which is quite the adventure for someone who's a casual gamer....

Any suggestions? I tried talking to a GM a couple times the other night but they were too busy talking about grouping for Event Mission S.....>.>

EDIT:: I know its not just a simple graphical error, as its reading level 5 on all my panes, and the stats I'm getting are certainly equivalent to a level 5, But I'm just really, REALLY curious as to why my level would have been reset after doing the event mission >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Envoke on 2008-04-26 08:58 ]</font>

Envoke
Apr 26, 2008, 01:11 PM
Well, this thread can be closed. Just asked around in game and appearrantly SEGA regulated all acro-type levels and MP requirements, and with this came a big type-reset I guess. Well, wish I had found that out sooner >.<