PDA

View Full Version : The mysterious Love Rappy?

SeekerGio
Jan 21, 2003, 11:24 AM
So I've played this game hundred of hours already both on and offline and I've yet to see a Love Rappy offline? does it exist? I know the holiday ones were only online, but what about offline? I'm tired of dying in the Ultimate temple hoping to find an electro frame? So any proof as to the existence of this myth? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Raist
Jan 21, 2003, 11:39 AM
Yeah, love rappys can be gotten on and offline. I've gotten a few offline so far so they are out there. Just keep searchin

Neifan
Jan 21, 2003, 12:38 PM
I've gotten about 10 offline, and 7 have dropped their rare. Just keep trying.

Yurika
Jan 21, 2003, 01:30 PM
It's so hard to get them offline, I was thinking about doing the same strategy for finding a regular love rappy as finding the santa rappy - I.E. grabbing some ship & block with no one on it, moving to the old "dreamcast style" lobby 11, and soloing locked ep2 game after locked ep2 game to force them out. It's faster then trying it solo offline, as it took at most 2 minutes for one run, and a minimum of 5 rappies a run, so a minimum of about 30 runs at a minimum of 5 rappies each = about 150 rappies an hour.

I'm sure there's some good rooms somewhere in ep2 where you could TP all day, but I haven't seen any. Usually there's some other stupid creature in there besides the rappies (most notably, those damn lillies).

SeekerGio
Jan 21, 2003, 03:12 PM
Hmm, thanks, I'll just keep trying then. It's so much easier to find the Pal Rappy....Fake in Yellow makes the Pal Rappy seem not quite rare...almost... speaking of which, hey Yurika, does suppose you'd use your Greenhill to run through fake in yellow until you find me a Guard Wave, eh eh? (was worth a try)...hehe, the kid in the helmet..and I thought everybody on PSO world had no sense of humor at all. thanks you 3

SeekerGio
Jan 21, 2003, 03:27 PM
Hmm, thanks, I'll just keep trying then. It's so much easier to find the Pal Rappy....Fake in Yellow makes the Pal Rappy seem not quite rare...almost... speaking of which, hey Yurika, does suppose you'd use your Greenhill to run through fake in yellow until you find me a Guard Wave, eh eh? (was worth a try)...hehe, the kid in the helmet..and I thought everybody on PSO world had no sense of humor at all. thanks you 3

Yurika
Jan 21, 2003, 04:41 PM
Heh heh. ^_____^ That's why I've got a Greenil ID. I've had a whitill with the "pure" Yurika name since DC (and one on a nyko card on GC), and I could never get the darn Pofullys to drop me a guard wave, even though everyone could apparently do it. When I got a card to go online with, I fooled with characters to get me a greenil. I'm not in Ult just yet because the whole world apparently hates me, and refuses to let me beat vhard Falz (I've tried five times in the past two weeks - it's not that I lose to him, it's that the power will cut out for no reason, or I'm the only one in the house and have to go pick up my sister from somewhere just as I start fighting his ass... >_< ). Although, once I do get into ult, I'm doing nothing but fakes until I get a guard wave for myself, then another for my force, and then another for a buddy of mine... ^____^
So, if you don't mind waiting for a week or two for me to get into ult and get one, I'll trade you one. Heck, I'll trade you the first one I get, since I know I'll still be under level to use it. So, just bug me towards the end of the week or something.

SeekerGio
Jan 21, 2003, 06:55 PM
wow, really? saves me the time of making a fourth character....well, hopefully I'll have something worth trading for at that point, I have a whitill, a viridia, and a bluefull...so I dunno, guess we'll see.