PDA

View Full Version : Help please. new to psu

Scottbot
Apr 29, 2008, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone, i used to play PSO alot on DC but i'm new to PSU. My question for the regular guys is... i've got a lvl 46 Human Ranger and a lvl 80 Partner Machine, i want to use the EX GH465 on it but obviously i need to get my battle stat up alot higher. What is the best way to get it up quick?? Suggestions appreciated.

Cheers, Scotty.

Ryna
Apr 29, 2008, 05:24 PM
On 2008-04-29 15:13, Scottbot wrote:
Hi everyone, i used to play PSO alot on DC but i'm new to PSU. My question for the regular guys is... i've got a lvl 46 Human Ranger and a lvl 80 Partner Machine, i want to use the EX GH465 on it but obviously i need to get my battle stat up alot higher. What is the best way to get it up quick?? Suggestions appreciated.

Cheers, Scotty.

Earn S-Ranks on low-level C missions. The Linear Line missions generally work well for that.

KiiLoo
Apr 29, 2008, 05:55 PM
yes, do what ryna said OR if you have some low lvl friends go ahead and run c-b MAG runs. earn S rank's and badges and tons of XP

Zorafim
Apr 29, 2008, 08:06 PM
The only way to up your PM's battle stat is to get an S rank in a mission. Each mission gives your PM the same amount of exp, so short missions are preferable.

Genoa
May 1, 2008, 02:56 AM
When completing a mission with your PM, the PM's battle level increases by the rank you get at the end and has NOTHING to do with the difficulty of the mission itself. The experience till the next battle level is determined by the amount of EXP you receive from the accumulated mission ranks, not determined by an accumulated mission POINTS (unlike Character Class levels)
S: 24%, A: 15%, B: 10%, and C: 5%
This is the amount of EXP a PM receives to the corresponding rank you achieve in a mission (again, regardless of the mission and it's difficulty)
S doesn't give you 25%, though at first it might look like it, after 4 missions, you will be mighty close... but you still need 6% for that next battle level.

Just do quick easy mission on C-rank difficulty. Most people would say linear line... but I did it for a while, and if I stay at a low level place too long I want to gouge my eyes out D:
At the moment, if you really care about your PM's battle level, during Max Attack, you could just spam it on C (perhaps get one other person to do it with you so you can access the rooms needed for additional badges, however, you can still obtain S-rank even if you skip the switch-door rooms).

EDIT: Welcome to PSU and... I guess welcome Back to PSOW? ;o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2008-05-01 01:05 ]</font>

Scottbot
May 1, 2008, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the imput guys much appreciated. I've doing alot of MAG C to kind of kill about 4 birds wiv one stone lol High experience, PM leveling, Badges and the search for the elusive Twin Ruby's. I get what ur saying abot the S rank = 24% think but im sure i did like 4 unsafe passage runs (s ranked) and the B.St didnt move much lol.

Haha i've just noticed i've been a member since 2001 and only written 15 posts.... had a different account before this one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif