PDA

View Full Version : Boss Box Redux

Ragna_Divide
Apr 29, 2008, 09:23 PM
Sorry, but I can't seem to find this - no doubt - oft asked question's answer. Searching for "s rank" doesn't turn up anything. I couldn't find it in the boss box search either. Simply put, does the rank you get on a mission (not the difficulty, the grade at the end) affect the chance of getting one of the 'good' items a boss can drop?

Hunting for Me / Quick for my first Force and was just curious how to maximize my chances.

Edit: Wow, that was fast. Second run of Dancing Birds C got me just what I was looking for. Though I'm still curious as to the answer to the question anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ragna_Divide on 2008-04-29 19:35 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Apr 29, 2008, 09:52 PM
Doesn't mean a damn thing, for future reference.

MSAksion
May 1, 2008, 06:05 PM
OH GOD HAR QUICK off of DEMONS ABOVE S and S2. Bad memories... T___T

Let me say this - me and a friend duo for one of those things everyday during Summer 2007. When she started the school year in September we would hunt that Har Quick and Halarod on just S rank each morning or A for me/quick if there was no time and never found it.

Doing S2 with extra backup did not help us either. We ran it at least once or twice a day from summer start to the release of Dancing Birds in AOTI. NEVER FOUND IT. It was a Lie a myth to have a Halarod or a Har quick legitimately off of Demons Above S or S2.

I am glad there is a "rebalance" and regular players who aren't masochists who do the same mission 250+ times and never see even a hint of love from Sega can have such a wonderful gift.

Koji1m1
May 1, 2008, 06:18 PM
SPS hunting oh my fucking good such horrible memories it took me like 1/2 a damn year to find one ather its been stolen so yeah boss boxes are a pain in the ass to hunt for. as for how i got my SPS back, i bought one for 4mil.LOL

MSAksion
May 1, 2008, 06:23 PM
XD KOJI you are the "BACKUP" i spoke of when you me and melany tried for the Har quick or Halarod early mornings remember?

For koji - i remember his SPS was stolen during the summer and i vowed to get it back. Doing solo and duo runs with Koji for that SPS never got us jack. No Cati power or SPS ever =/ And EVERYONE Spammed De Ragon back then so i'm amazed no one had a Solid Power S at a reasonable price. XD half of that 4 million is my 2 million koji. =/

But youre still having issues with the Billing site just like others T__T Now when koji gets back we'll have to team up and you can help me earn my 2 million back or help me find something for the team.

Koji1m1
May 1, 2008, 06:28 PM
lol i can pay you back atleast 1 mil and i dont know how long this billing crap is gonna last. so your gonna have to wait a VERY long time for that (by now everyones is higher then me)

beatrixkiddo
May 2, 2008, 02:52 AM
I remember when I did almost 300 runs of Eastern Peril A for a friend's Me/Quick after finding one of my own. We never found it -_-

But then said friend ran with some other friends of mine, and found two, back to back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif