PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: Need some advice/help

wqewqe234
Apr 30, 2008, 01:40 PM
I just recently got to Ultimate mode with my Ramarl (The female human ranger i think) and im having alot of trouble with the boss in the forest i cant seem to get away from him and he steps on me and i end up dying!

So i just need to know of the best way to attack him without being stepped on my character is level 44 and is using a red handgun+44 my current armor is a four slotted solid frame slotted with x2 god arms a god battle and a god hp any advice would be helpful thanks

Out_Kast
Apr 30, 2008, 03:47 PM
Geez, you're in Ult. at level 44?
There's your problem. Go back to VH and do some levelling in the Ruins or something. Seriously. At that level, with those stats, you've got no chance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Apr 30, 2008, 04:12 PM
I beg to differ, OutKast. If she can hurt the Sil Dragon, she can kill it.

To escape the Sil Dragon's footsteps, run at a 90-degree angle to whatever direction it's moving in. You can get behind it and get some shots in when it uses its ice breath. Note that I say "behind" because the breath has a pretty good range to either side of the Sil Dragon.

wqewqe234
Apr 30, 2008, 04:24 PM
I'm able to hurt him the problem is being stepped on and freezing/dying would more ice resistance help with the step/freeze or is it unavoidable being frozen?

Out_Kast
Apr 30, 2008, 05:06 PM
Trial and error works pretty well here.
How much damage are you taking off each hit on average?

When you get frozen, just wiggle the control stick really fast and you'll break out quicker.
As for his underground phase, try and stay to the side of where he heads out from. On his third attack here, though, he'll spiral into the middle. I always let him roll past me twice, then run as fast as I can to get to the outside. Works 90% of the time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Gillian
Apr 30, 2008, 05:07 PM
"Geez, you're in Ult. at level 44?
There's your problem. Go back to VH and do some levelling in the Ruins or something. Seriously. At that level, with those stats, you've got no chance"

It's possible considering you have the right equipment. A high level mag, twelve star weapon and god units can take you very far.

In response to the thread creator, it'd be best to level up. Fake in yellow (ult) is a perfect quest for that considering you have enough firepower to take out the birds. This will also get you a lot of money from the items they drop and materials.

If however you are looking to get past the dragon, you should find or buy some Resist/freeze units as it will lower the damage of it's ice attacks and reduce the chances of you getting frozen.
Also run when it charges at you and attack it from the sides when it uses it's ice breath.

Another tip, when your frozen shake the stick to break free, although the dragon may be to fast for you.

wqewqe234
Apr 30, 2008, 05:13 PM
The first time he steps on me i'm basically dead but when he steps on me im frozen and i dont have nearly enough time to wiggle out or anything and when i try to stay under him and shoot his head he will drop on top of me and sometimes just kill me instantly.

i guess i'll just try and level some more while trying to find a rare hildebear before i try him again.

Gillian
Apr 30, 2008, 05:21 PM
Well the only time you attack it is when it's stopped moving and you attack it's wings/body until it kneels and then you go for the head. It should fly up after that or burrow into the ice. This video might help you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8qkbsV_cUk

wqewqe234
Apr 30, 2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the help everyone =]

Jaspaller
Apr 30, 2008, 06:27 PM
Play more defensively/evasive and you should have less trouble. This is the key. He should go down easy if you stick to that.