PDA

View Full Version : In Memoriam

Escoteric
Jan 21, 2003, 02:02 PM
Sorry to trouble you. I haven't posted here in a long time and so I can't login as my old account, but I felt this was something that was important enough to pass on to the community here at PSO World.

If you were someone who used to visit Ragol.com and you knew Mindshare, then I'm sorry that I have to be the one to tell you about this. To quote the website itself, "It is with a great sadness that we have to convey to you the news that our dear friend Jess has left this world for a better place." Go to http://www.ragol.com if you want to read the whole thing.

I'm not sure why they've put this message up at the site, as it's been dead for ages, but I do know some of the people who used to be involved in hosting it, and they have confirmed that the message is genuine and that they were asked to put it there by someone who was very close to her.

If anyone wants to say anything else, good or bad, then I guess you could put it in this thread. I know that somewhere out there Jess will probably be reading it with a wry smile on her face.

That's all I've got to say really. Thanks for your time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Escoteric on 2003-01-21 11:05 ]</font>

EsperJ
Jan 21, 2003, 02:21 PM
What a lovely way to commemorate a friend.

I never knew her, but God bless.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EsperJ on 2003-01-21 11:43 ]</font>

Jkid
Jan 21, 2003, 03:25 PM
*Bows his head in rememberance*

Sashi
Jan 21, 2003, 04:56 PM
Well, Hi all. You may know me from Ragol.com.

Anyway, we just recently heard about this, from Escoteric. Its very sad indeed. We all knw she wasnt perfect, but she really did contribute alot to PSO in general.

Makes me realize how short life can be.

Ghaleon
Jan 21, 2003, 05:08 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif so sad

Muku6
Jan 21, 2003, 05:57 PM
I didn't know her, and didn't learn of Ragol.com until it was pretty much taken down...

It was a very touching way to honor her. Just reading it, made me feel sorrow. My deepest sympathies to her family and her friends.

AynRand
Jan 21, 2003, 08:56 PM
*remembers snapple dieing* oops still alive that was a faked death..

Like i have seen many of these topics and they all return from the dead, unfortunately i can no longer give out words of sympathy to these topics as i have grown accustomed to them being a sham.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 21, 2003, 09:03 PM
Mindshare wasn't legit! :3
As for gameplay discussion only: Even if you don't have extra items to deposit, get in the habit of visiting and exiting the check room before going to the lobby.

Eden
Jan 21, 2003, 09:28 PM
"Die Cat!"
anyways I didn't know this person, but it is always sad to see a pso player die...