May 1, 2008, 10:35 AM
wats better

resta merge or ultimate shield?

i am a hucast

and resta merge looks so cool xd

ty for ur help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Jaspaller
May 1, 2008, 10:40 AM
Ultimate shield... but even ultimate shield isn't that great. You should find a better shield.

Resta Merge is only good for Force/Human characters (especially in multiplayer games where you need to keep others healed).

Aisha_Clan-Clan
May 1, 2008, 12:41 PM
resta merge is good for any class for fighting Falz form 3. If you equip some other stuff, like Holiness armor, you can get your light resistance to 100.

wqewqe234
May 1, 2008, 04:11 PM
A Hucast can not even use resta

Soooo stick with the other

AlexCraig
May 1, 2008, 08:43 PM
You are a HUcast. You can't even use Resta to begin with. So it seems your choice is clear. But as Jasp and Aisha said, there are better armors you can use. If it is the best you can use at the moment, then go with the Ultimate Shield.

FaLegendario
May 3, 2008, 02:31 PM
ik i am looking for a good rare shield

but i dont have luck

NegaTsukasa
May 3, 2008, 02:55 PM
Looks aren't everything. go with the Kasami Bracer. its is suppsedly the ultimate shield for hunters. its stats are well sorted.

FaLegendario
May 3, 2008, 09:28 PM
once i saw a ranger

id purplum

with a wooden shield

and in the center of this shield was the respective id

wats that shield's name?

Tact
May 3, 2008, 10:04 PM
My guess is that it's one of the God's Shields. You get them from Challenge Mode.

They seem to be the only shields that look like they're made of wood. Try looking them up in the Item Database and see if that's what you're thinking of.

AlexCraig
May 3, 2008, 10:13 PM
No, he is talking about the one Out_Kast has in that one screen of his character. It isn't a God's Shield.

Rob19
May 3, 2008, 10:46 PM
its called genpei, and it was gotten from an event that the other server held last year. only people who participated got one.

Out_Kast
May 4, 2008, 08:43 AM
On 2008-05-03 19:28, FaLegendario wrote:
once i saw a ranger

id purplum

with a wooden shield

and in the center of this shield was the respective id

wats that shield's name?

Purple RAmarl?