PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Where is the Guardians Colony Item Trade-In Mi

ArkofCovenant
May 4, 2008, 04:25 PM
I have looked at various clothing items that require this mission to obtain, yet cannot locate the mission anywhere. Does anyone know where this is located?

Sekani
May 4, 2008, 04:45 PM
No clothing items come from the current event mission, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Gonna have to be more specific; namely, what clothes are you looking for?

Minamo
May 4, 2008, 04:45 PM
5F meeting room? I just traded the Mirei's replica set at last week. (JP server)

ArkofCovenant
May 4, 2008, 04:48 PM
Such as the Formalwear. And you can go to the Meeting Room in Regional? Otherwise, how do you get in to the JP Servers?

Minamo
May 4, 2008, 04:52 PM
I am playing JP version so I am in JP server.

If you are talking about FOnewearl or other PSO consumes, they are in the 3F shops.

Katrina
May 4, 2008, 04:53 PM
I was wondering this as well. Clothing such as the Formal Wear, Bikini, etc say they are available from the "Guardians Colony Trade-In Mission.

I'm assuming it's a future event, but I've been stocking up on items needed for trade already.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/1043/formal_dress/

ArkofCovenant
May 4, 2008, 04:54 PM
Oh... That would make sense. I really wanted to get a set of Formalwear for a Male character, and I didn't understand how. Of course, since I am playing in a Regional Server, that probably makes things different.

Sekani
May 4, 2008, 05:33 PM
Formalwear was available for a limited time during a previous event (1up Cup I think). There's no way to obtain it currently on the US servers.

The mission you're looking for will eventually come to the regional servers, but I have no idea when.