PDA

View Full Version : Hate to ask this (PSOBB)

steele
May 5, 2008, 04:20 PM
Hello, new to these boards, but not so new to PSO. Have it for DC and kinda walked away from it after episode 2 , though i never played online when i had it (parents wouldn't let me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

Anywho, i kept seeing something about Blue Burst and was told that it was "ep 4" and that it was for PC. Didn't know this was a free download until after the servers shutdown. Now what i'm asking is not "Hey can i play on free server" I'm actually asking, is there any way to download the game and play an "offline" single player mode? I finally found the website and I facepalmed myself for finally doing so, and saw something about an single player. I tried d/ling the game but it said it was forbidden and i couldn't access it.

I know Sega has a huge billing issue problem with PSU (i got hit with it) and i wanted to play BB if it had offline, but i can't tell atm due to i can't d/l it, so i was kinda wondering if someone can rapidshare or torrent the client setup maybe? PM me or reply, please not to many trolls, lol. Thank you in advance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AlexCraig
May 5, 2008, 04:27 PM
1.) We can't really help directly here on the forums with your problem, as it is kind of against forum rules (rapidshare and torrents).

2.) The only server for BB that it open legitimately is the Japanese server. Aside from that, there are private servers. But again, we cannot discuss them as per forum rules. Read my sticky and the forum rules to get a general idea about that.

3.) BB contains Episode 1, 2, and 4.

Jaspaller
May 5, 2008, 04:28 PM
The official servers that hosted the file and blueburst aren't up anymore. Therefore the download won't work.

Blueburst was STRICTLY online. You're pretty much screwed if you want to play it offline, but you can still play it online through the magic of private servers. As for private servers that's up to you to find. To quote one of the mods...

"Not all is lost, though. There are servers that are not to be mentioned by name. Pay attention to the things people say, and a well-aimed PM might get you the information you need for an effective Google search."

steele
May 5, 2008, 04:30 PM
Ok, well damn, guess i'm just SOL, well, thanks guys, guess i'll just try to play PSO on Dreamcast again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: steele on 2008-05-05 14:32 ]</font>

AlexCraig
May 5, 2008, 04:32 PM
Many of us have the little icons at the bottom that house our emails. Jasp and I both have them.

Ketchup345
May 5, 2008, 05:33 PM
Questions answered as far as they can be.