PDA

View Full Version : Challenge mode

spardaGC
Jan 21, 2003, 08:06 PM
If u beat challenge mode in S rank time you will get an S-Rank right?Does it matter if ur on normal mode and are a high level or do u have 2 beat it on harder difficulty?

Squall8VIII
Jan 21, 2003, 10:35 PM
Well...there's only one difficuly for Challenge mode. There are 9 challenges in all. Only 1-6 are available online (on the GC ver.) at the moment though. when you beat all 9 challenges in under 7 hours total, you will get to choose a type of weapon. (Saber, handgun, cane, etc.) And yes, you are able to give this weapon a name. Hope this info helps ya.

oh yeah, in challenge mode, your level is changed for the challenge. (For example: in Challenge 1 you start at level 1)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squall8VIII on 2003-01-21 19:37 ]</font>

Zack_Morris
Jan 22, 2003, 01:14 AM
Ok, this is my first post! Anyways.. Is the Challenge mode hard to complete in 7 hours? Sounds difficult.

Squall8VIII
Jan 23, 2003, 04:32 PM
Yes, it is EXTREMELY hard to beat in under 7 hours. Especially Challenge 6...it took me 8 trys to beat that darn thing.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 23, 2003, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't say difficult..

A lot of it depends on luck. Mainly, for C6, that's whether or not you find resta (assuming you have someoen that can use it)