Red Sword, Zanba, Black King Bar, Red Handgun, Red Slicer, etc

TsukasaDCX
May 6, 2008, 06:55 PM
LAWLZJSWORD

really
Zanba, Oriatagito, Rikas Claw

gostevie
May 6, 2008, 10:49 PM
well im a fan of twin sabers so you should go for a yamato or a asuka and a sword(red sword) you shouldnt be using double sabers there not very good maybe a claw? probaly not so hope i helped!!

Taleck
May 6, 2008, 11:21 PM
NO NO NO!! claws on a Male Hunter suck. The action takes to long and usually ends up you getting hit. Double swords are helpful, they hit more than twin swords and over all, add it together. And the Red sword, If you get Hit on it, your gonna be a beast. Paralyze, then mass damage, it will rule.

Nitro Vordex
May 6, 2008, 11:29 PM
I liked the Brave Knuckle/Angry Fists. They're quick, very strong, high percents for me, and fun to use; just something so satisfying about punching a Bartle in the nose and watching it drop. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Splash
May 6, 2008, 11:42 PM
On 2008-05-06 20:49, gostevie wrote:
you shouldnt be using double sabers there not very good

I hope that is sarcasm.

Pballer42
May 7, 2008, 07:18 PM
yeah i was thinkin of tryin to hunt for a red sword

Genoa
May 7, 2008, 11:47 PM
Red Sword's ATP LOOKS nice, but it's Damage variable is so shifty, sometimes you'll kill a certain mob with a certain number of hits... then attack a mob of the same creature... may be killed with less/more number of hits of previous <___>
I prefer the Chain Sawd. Besides, you can throw in a Gush-slash every once in a while. However I find the Chain Sawd an absolute must > Red Sword for CASTS. Unreduced Gush on that sucker is amazing, besides, no Resta? Even better reason.

Katana-types are way to slow in my opinion. Not only that, but they only hit one target D:
BKB > Double Cannon >_> however BKB is pretty overpowered in the first place. But I would rather have HP cut > silly HP draining weaksauce 4-way cruddy lavis beams... D:
Double Swords were always a little too slow in my opinion. I mean they're still really good... but the double saber just usually out performed them in most situations.
Vulcans are amazing on Hunter seeing you have the ATP to better utilize 9 shots per combo on a Machinegun. Charge if you're ballin with meseta, otherwise Berserk's pretty good. I had a high % VICE, I miss that so much =/
Flight Cutter, Rainbow Baton, even Flight Fan... some kind of good slicer always works wonders too.
In certain situations... when taking on a single target, but you need incredible attack speed for the target, a Saber is still an excellent choice. A Fully ground Red Saber, a Lavis Cannon, or even an Ancient Saber. I Sabers needed > Double Sabers every once in a while.
Also, try your best to get a RED HANDGUN!!! They're amazing for hunters
But overall you should have all types of areas covered:
-= Long Range; Single target: RED HANDGUN
-= Standard Range; Single target: (berserk or charge) VULCAN / VICE
-= Standard Range; Multiple target: FLIGHT CUTTER, RAINBOW BATON (Flight Fan if you can't, or even a nice 9*)
-= Close Range; Single Target: BKB (Twin Brand if you can't) / LAVIS CANNON (or RED SABER / ANCIENT SABER)
-= Close Range; Multiple Targets: CHAIN SAWD / RED SWORD (lol silly j-sword >_>)
As a hunter, those are pretty much the only area's you can cover, but it's really all you need.
However, if you have 680 MST You can always consider using the Holy Ray xD

Ithildin
May 14, 2008, 02:57 AM
Demolition Comet was my fave HUmar wep. I had one with great hit% and it was a fairly easy drop too, Redria Mil lily, 1/2.

SStrikerR
May 14, 2008, 06:18 PM
On 2008-05-06 20:49, gostevie wrote:
so hope i helped!!

Keep hoping.