PDA

View Full Version : The Dupe of Rights

spardaGC
Jan 21, 2003, 08:48 PM
1.You may not trade a duplicate of a weapon/item etc. unless receiving playeer understands the item is duplicated and the risks in exchanging the items.

2.You may not drop your duplicate at ANY time as in risk of corruption of other players when picked up.

If u cannot tell i am making a list of what dupers can or cannot do.But i cannot think of many so if any of u have a reasonable rule for the Dupe of Rights please post her 2 add 2 make into a legal document that u can brag u helped create(although i really doubt it will be)

Eden
Jan 21, 2003, 08:50 PM
Sorry but dont waste your time

Sim2002
Jan 21, 2003, 09:00 PM
On 2003-01-21 17:50, Eden wrote:
Sorry but dont waste your time

Thats a little harsh here. Now before I get flamed I am not saying I support dupers or that I am one. Just saying that since we are playing the same game we might want to think about getting along.

I myself have worked hard for everything I have. Yes I have made a few trades but I can honetly say I only have one weapon that might be a dupe. I try to trade with people I know like Munki, GaijinPunch, and others. On the flip side thou dupers need people to get the items from so someone must have traded them the items in the first place.

What I say is that we leave them alone for the most part, if you are going to trade with them, then know what you are getting into. If your not going to trade with them thats cool as well. But I don't think we have a right to tell some one how they can enjoy a game. After all how I know I don't want anyone telling me how I am supposed to play or enjoy PSO. I choose to be legit a long time ago. But I am not going to bring some one down just because the get enjoyment out of the game in a different way then me.

But hey this is all just my thoughts and I stand by them. Nothing will stop me from finding my own super rares. Nothing for me beats finding something I have spent hours maybe even days looking for.

Thats all for now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

spardaGC
Jan 21, 2003, 09:00 PM
eden i think ur spam is killing my post and chocking every 1 else *gags*

Eden
Jan 21, 2003, 09:26 PM
I'm not spamming. Do you honestly think a set of rules that you create , dupers are going to follow them? :

Raist
Jan 21, 2003, 09:38 PM
On 2003-01-21 17:48, spardaGC wrote:
1.You may not trade a duplicate of a weapon/item etc. unless receiving playeer understands the item is duplicated and the risks in exchanging the items.

2.You may not drop your duplicate at ANY time as in risk of corruption of other players when picked up.

If u cannot tell i am making a list of what dupers can or cannot do.But i cannot think of many so if any of u have a reasonable rule for the Dupe of Rights please post her 2 add 2 make into a legal document that u can brag u helped create(although i really doubt it will be)

Noble cause, bad idea, i really wish people would follow rules like this, but hey, they dont follow sega's rules, why would they follow yours.