PDA

View Full Version : Mayalee Fury

Dante5000
May 6, 2008, 01:11 AM
why is the accuracy 1%? is there a way to make it go up like 100%? or something? or some kind of combo...

Libram
May 6, 2008, 01:30 AM
The only thing you can do to up the accuracy is get behind an enemy and fire.

Tetsaru
May 6, 2008, 02:41 AM
Mayalee Fury has a constant knockback effect, like Mayalee Prism, Tornado Dance, etc. Its best use is for "flinch-locking" large enemies like Jarbas, Bil De Vears, Dilnazens, etc. to where they can't react. Because the accuracy modifier is so low, it forces you to have to get behind your targets first to ensure that your shots will hit. Unfortunately, this PA has become rather obsolete due to rifles getting knockdown at lv31+, as well as the tendency for people to just use their most powerful attacks to dispose of enemies as quickly as possible. It also eats up PP VERY quickly (it'll only get worse as it levels up), and iirc, I got mine to lv29, and the accuracy mod is still only about 3% or so... O_o; Despite all this, there's nothing quite as satisfying as watching something huge like a Gol Dova having a seizure when hitting them with Mayalee Fury. :3

Freshellent
May 6, 2008, 03:15 AM
Used to be pretty nice to have back in v.1.

Now it's sorta like... sitting there in my PM collecting dust. Haven't found a use for it since AoI's been released.

MSAksion
May 9, 2008, 07:50 PM
Against large monsters maylee fury is awesome.

Take the Rainbow Beast or the Vil De Bear - if you can get behind them and you unleash Maylee fury they become helpless.

NOW your team has to attack the enemy while its staggering towards a corner for the few seconds your machine gun has ammunition. Maylee Fury's only drawback is its insane PP useage.

dc534
May 9, 2008, 08:05 PM
Yup melee fury still has a few uses but most of the time brute strength takes down most creatures just as quick. Plus a PT with traps is more useful because they take of damage as well as keeping an enemy from moving.

amtalx
May 9, 2008, 08:18 PM
Protip: Use a Rifle instead.

You get the same effect, no one has to chase down the monster, you do significantly more damage, and you get SE4. There is pretty much never any reason to use this PA...ever (if you have 31+ Rifle bullets http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif).

Astarin
May 9, 2008, 08:57 PM
Or, instead of a rifle, just use any old machinegun bullet. They all cause decent bit of flinching now. It's not quite enough to keep large enemies completely immobilized, but works like a dream on smaller things.

For example, using Plasma Fury on Bil De Vears causes them to turn towards me and sloooooowwwly stagger towards me, flinching with each hit. It's able to make some headway, especially because some bullets miss, but it's enough to keep the thing preoccupied while my party members wail on it.

ljkkjlcm9
May 9, 2008, 09:45 PM
mayalee fury is at it's optimum at level 1-10
Least amount of PP cost, you have to get behind enemies to use it anyways, and it's not made for damage, but to keep enemies from attacking.

THE JACKEL

Hrith
May 10, 2008, 06:53 AM
Useless, delete it and sell it to an NPC.

Dante5000
May 11, 2008, 10:30 PM
thanks everyone, yeah i wasted it. im going rifle and getting blackbull!!! 10/10 lol!

thanks once again guys.