PDA

View Full Version : So yea about that nintendo WFC ...

eXo
May 6, 2008, 03:26 AM
Ok is it me or is this service just not very good overall the connections stability is always inconsistant sometimes to the point of unplayable.

I understand that it's a free service however does anyone know any direct information surrounding the wifi matinience times.

im simply trying to narrow down rather or not it's WFc or if it's something surrounding my wireless network.

Nitro Vordex
May 6, 2008, 10:27 AM
Um. What are you connecting through first of all? (e.g. wireless, usb wireless, plugged in to the modem)

If you have anything that sends off waves, like a microwave or something, that may disrupt it.

The_Gio
May 6, 2008, 10:31 AM
They have excellent service for free.Only game I think they messed up on badly was Super Smash Brothers Brawl. And the only reason Xbox Live charges is because Microsoft is greedy. I would understand if there was dedicated servers but no.Anyway Nintendo WFC is nice

McLaughlin
May 6, 2008, 11:26 AM
I'm not going to touch the Live thing (because I'm going to get banned for it), but WiFi doesn't have maintenance times. You're getting a shitty signal. I never have problems.

Frana
May 6, 2008, 11:44 AM
We live by 3 radio ststions and a cellphone tower, and ours works fine with the USB adapter, you must have a bad connection.

Feelmirath
May 6, 2008, 11:51 AM
Well, I've had no problems with it whatsoever.

eXo
May 6, 2008, 12:19 PM
Im not an xbl fan at all it's overrated to me but i guess i have a wireless network in my house and the Gio pretty much answered my question i guess that it's just because im playing SSBB.