PDA

View Full Version : Keep on doing your thang error 65.

unicorn
May 7, 2008, 12:37 PM
Its been keeping a lot of leetists and people I dislike off PSU.

I think theres enough players around for me to lag in Uni 2.

Granted I'll most likely get the error if ST doesn't fix things, buuut for now...I'm enjoying things.

Mikura
May 7, 2008, 01:51 PM
You sound like my friend lastnight. >_> I can't say I totally agree with you though. Even if you're a noob, no one deserves to be locked out of the game because of ST's incompetence.

chaoskila
May 7, 2008, 01:53 PM
wtf this so called error 65 is stupid and retarded if its so bad than go to xbox and meet me mo fuggerrrrrs

[jk jk jk jk jk i dont want a console war jk jk jk jk jk]

Danny_Dark
You say it Mikura...

chaostroop3
no u

Powder Keg
May 7, 2008, 02:01 PM
I laugh at how it bothers you to that point.

Atomic646
May 7, 2008, 02:11 PM
On 2008-05-07 11:53, chaoskila wrote:
[jk jk jk jk jk i dont want a console war jk jk jk jk jk]

...I do...

Jainsea
May 7, 2008, 02:15 PM
Wow...im sorry but your post is just narrow minded. Along with these so called "leetists and people YOU dislike" There are tons more good people being effected by this error 65. Im sure
lots of us that are on still have at least a few friends that have been effected by the 65 error.
This results in general smaller community on PSU and its small enough to begin with. So even if YOU think this is a good thing, I got news for ...it isnt. I hope this gets fixed soon so everyone can get back online. FYI to op, this also has locked out the chance of any new players joining our community at the moment, but I guess you may not want them also due to ALL the people already making you lag...

Neith
May 7, 2008, 02:26 PM
Trolling post, nothing more, heh.

I'm sure all those with Error 65 would like something to say to you, and rightfully so for being so narrow-minded in your original post. I thought I'd seen it all, but obviously not. I can't believe some people are happy that a large amount of PC/PS2 can't log in- all it's doing is harming the community, and slowing down our progress in MAG.

Well, when you're complaining that we didn't hit 200mil, think about your words again I guess.

unicorn
May 7, 2008, 02:48 PM
Lol zomg I am so narrow-minded cuuuz I never met these nice people that got locked out!!!1111shiftonehundredandeffingone

I only personally know people I don't like being kicked off.

This isn't a console war 'cuz I can play on PC too (and I do sometimes), buut thats another story.

I'm not complaing we didn't hit 200 mil.

This is a trolling thread.

Why can't I look at the bright side? =3

SonicTMP
May 7, 2008, 02:51 PM
The joys of being board.

Powder Keg
May 7, 2008, 02:51 PM
With your posts, there is no bright side.

Darius_Drake
May 7, 2008, 02:56 PM
I am not a leetest, but heck we have to deal with them during the regular times in PSU. Now we have an event where we all benefit from each others kills. If anything I want all those leetests on now. At least now I can benefit from them. The more leetest that are on now the better my chances of getting a sange. The way it is now with that error we will be hard pressed to get that reward. This is my most selfish thoughts about it. In a more unselfish thought process I wouldn't want anybody to be locked out of one of their favorite games at anytime, but especially during a special event. If we hit the 180 million mark ST needs to go ahead and just give us all the Sange, because we would no doubt have reached 200 million if it wasn't for error 65. I think everybody who participated in the event as well as all those who had error 65 should receive the Sange in their common box if the 180 million mark is reached.

Neith
May 7, 2008, 03:02 PM
On 2008-05-07 12:48, super_luu wrote:
Lol zomg I am so narrow-minded cuuuz I never met these nice people that got locked out!!!1111shiftonehundredandeffingone

That's all besides the point. The title of the thread is clear enough indication that you're fairly happy the Error is in place, and posting about it here (especially considering the massive amount of people affected by the problem) makes you a troll. There's nothing more to it, you're just making yourself out as an ass on the forum really, so congratulations on that.

Just because you haven't met the better players who can't log on now doesn't give you any reason to come out and post this. Eh, there'll always be idiots I guess.

Like I said, when (read my post next time?) everyone is complaining we didn't hit 200million, you might consider 'oh, maybe we'd have at least come close without the billing problems'. The rate we're at now, we won't hit 200million. Even if we wouldn't with the addition of the Error 65'd players, it would have helped us greatly.

I can't see the sense in posting in this topic anymore, I'd like to see Error 65 fixed soon for anyone affected, because we really need the population back/kills for MAG. If you don't want the same it's your choice but don't be surprised when we end up short of any goals (see: Grinding boost, Sange). Bleh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2008-05-07 13:09 ]</font>

Dragwind
May 7, 2008, 03:44 PM
Hey, its cutting people off from adding to our point score too.

Ken_Silver
May 7, 2008, 04:01 PM
I just want in.

*turns to PSU commander*

"Let me go sir! I'll take out 300 boomas with just one swing of my spear!!!"

NGX
May 7, 2008, 04:02 PM
I just checked my account and I'm fixed, so go check your accounts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NGX on 2008-05-07 14:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NGX on 2008-05-07 14:02 ]</font>

Powder Keg
May 7, 2008, 04:17 PM
This thread is now the "Check your accounts, they may be fixed" thread.

People have reported that they no longer have the error and can go online today. So if you have 065, check often!

DreXxiN
May 7, 2008, 05:13 PM
On 2008-05-07 12:48, super_luu wrote:

This isn't a console war 'cuz I can play on PC too (and I do sometimes), buut thats another story.

I'm not complaing we didn't hit 200 mil.

This is a trolling thread.

Why can't I look at the bright side? =3

You're always narrow minded. I'm going to rant here too. You seem to think everyone that is good at this game and likes to think is "leetist". You seem to think hunters rule the fucking world because your CAST FORTETECHER can't compete with them, and then you bitch about it. Your choice, what the hell! [/endrant]

Nitro Vordex
May 7, 2008, 05:25 PM
On 2008-05-07 12:51, SonicTMP wrote:
The joys of being board.

The hell does this have to do with trees?

unicorn
May 7, 2008, 10:25 PM
You're always narrow minded. I'm going to rant here too. You seem to think everyone that is good at this game and likes to think is "leetist". You seem to think hunters rule the fucking world because your CAST FORTETECHER can't compete with them, and then you bitch about it. Your choice, what the hell! [/endrant]

Narrow-minded is thrown around very loosely these days.

I'm one of the most open-minded persons you'll meet if you get to know me.

I think you're all narrow-minded for not understanding my post through my perspective.

Jainsea
May 8, 2008, 12:14 AM
Whats to UNDERSTAND about your post?? Huh?? Please do explain more clearly.
From your Topic's title it seems your happy that people are getting the 65 error.
And you saying we are aLL narrow minded for not understanding through your perspective?
So ALL of sudden your special? You are the only one that has experinced rude players and or real hardcore elitest that are snobby at other players for whatever reason? Your the only person on PSU that has experienced people like this huh? I got news for you. You arent!
We all have, and maybe to more extemes than you or others. Yet they didnt feel the need
to make a post in the matter of yours. Which is pretty much a slap in the face of the players that got 65'd. If you could think ahead and not about yourself , this error 65 is going have possible neagtive effects as well after all is said and done, do you think thats ok then as well?

unicorn
May 8, 2008, 12:23 AM
On 2008-05-07 22:14, Jainsea wrote:
Whats to UNDERSTAND about your post?? Huh?? Please do explain more clearly.
From your Topic's title it seems your happy that people are getting the 65 error.
And you saying we are aLL narrow minded for not understanding through your perspective?
So ALL of sudden your special? You are the only one that has experinced rude players and or real hardcore elitest that are snobby at other players for whatever reason? Your the only person on PSU that has experienced people like this huh? I got news for you. You arent!
We all have, and maybe to more extemes than you or others. Yet they didnt feel the need
to make a post in the matter of yours. Which is pretty much a slap in the face of the players that got 65'd. If you could think ahead and not about yourself , this error 65 is going have possible neagtive effects as well after all is said and done, do you think thats ok then as well?

Whats so hard to understand that a lot of people I don't like can't get on? You're all twisting my words. My BIGGEST SYMPATHIES GO OUT TO THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE EFFECTED BY THIS.

And no, I don't expect everyone to understand my perspective. But atleast be diplomatic enough to TRY to understand it.

I'm not special. Neither is anyone else who rants. Thats the point of ranting.

Nitro Vordex
May 8, 2008, 12:33 AM
I'm totally confused as to what's happening in this thread.

Summary of what I got:
OP is...optimistic of not that many idiots being online.

Everyone is calling him/her (I dunno, sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif) a jerk.

Amidoinitrite?

unicorn
May 8, 2008, 12:38 AM
Yeah! X3;

Buuut people can't seem to read it that way. >_>

Jainsea
May 8, 2008, 01:19 AM
On 2008-05-07 22:38, super_luu wrote:
Yeah! X3;

Buuut people can't seem to read it that way. >_>

Its how you came out from your origianl post thats why >.> You do realise you could have worded your topic's title so MANY ways, yet you went with "Keep on doing your thang error 65." Not the best choice..
and NOW you barely are just saying "My BIGGEST SYMPATHIES GO OUT TO THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE EFFECTED BY THIS." If you wouldve put more thought into your origianl post and included something like that from the start then it would be tottaly different story then. Leaving it like that was just ripe for all the negative comments you recieved -.- and believe me I am being very diplomatic.

Syl
May 8, 2008, 01:48 AM
I read it as:

HAY GUYZ IM AN ASSHOLE BUT IM JUST J/K'ING LOL U GUYZ R 2 SRZ

Seriously, just because we don't see in your "perspective" doesn't mean you aren't being an asshole. It's like denying your own statement and telling people to not be upset over it... >_>

It's actually coming off as pretty damn conceited of yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SylviaEspada on 2008-05-07 23:49 ]</font>

thunder-ray
May 8, 2008, 11:02 AM
Dude this is a simple answer for you. If you cant word your post correctly without pissing people off then you shouldve never made the post at all. To laugh at the people that you dont like cuz they got error 65? Just like the old saying goes "what goes around comes around". And when you end up being the next person with the error 65 pop up. you'll wish you never made such a stupid post.

panzer_unit
May 8, 2008, 11:50 AM
On 2008-05-07 22:23, super_luu wrote:
And no, I don't expect everyone to understand my perspective. But atleast be diplomatic enough to TRY to understand it.

go die in a fire

please be diplomatic enough to TRY and understand my perspective

Raine_Loire
May 8, 2008, 02:55 PM

Whats so hard to understand that a lot of people I don't like can't get on? You're all twisting my words. My BIGGEST SYMPATHIES GO OUT TO THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE EFFECTED BY THIS.

*patpatpat* It's ok luu. you're ok. You can think whatever you want- you can even post it here. Of course that opens you up to every pissed off person who can't log in because of the error using you for target practice, lol. They're upset, and you're poking the bear. Just roll with it, cause you started it ^_^ Someone from victim advocacy will bring you a blanket, some hot cocoa and a teddy bear.

To everyone flaming him- wtf? it's not like he's CAUSING the error, and it's not like ST is not going to neglect to FIX the error because he likes it... No need to jump on him like he just assassinated Sonic on live TV or something! Especially telling him to die? Come on, people, drop the mob mentality. It's a gaaame. And the event? Not great. I've done it twice and that was enough for me. I'm sure there will be plenty of time for all of you to burn out on it before it's over.

And LMAO at people who say "just cause someone is AWESOME at the game doesn't make them leetist! It just makes them FRICKIN AWESOME!" This game isn't a game that you get bragging rights for being a certain level in it. Seriously. If you go around telling people you're "good at PSU" you can go ahead and admit to being elitist. It isn't a skill game. Really. Not. Skill. Based. But that's a whole different rant now, isn't it...

Kylie
May 8, 2008, 03:01 PM
I don't care about the undesirables. I just about the people I call friends, and they're being affected by all this error 65 silliness as well. So I want this to get fixed ASAP. Besides, even people we dislike don't deserve this lack of good customer support.

panzer_unit
May 8, 2008, 03:25 PM
On 2008-05-08 12:55, Raine_Loire wrote:
To everyone flaming him- wtf? it's not like he's CAUSING the error, and it's not like ST is not going to neglect to FIX the error because he likes it... No need to jump on him like he just assassinated Sonic on live TV or something! Especially telling him to die?

lol internet. Here's your grain of salt -> .

DreXxiN
May 8, 2008, 04:26 PM
On 2008-05-08 12:55, Raine_Loire wrote:

*patpatpat* It's ok luu. you're ok. You can think whatever you want- you can even post it here. Of course that opens you up to every pissed off person who can't log in because of the error using you for target practice, lol. They're upset, and you're poking the bear. Just roll with it, cause you started it ^_^ Someone from victim advocacy will bring you a blanket, some hot cocoa and a teddy bear.

To everyone flaming him- wtf? it's not like he's CAUSING the error, and it's not like ST is not going to neglect to FIX the error because he likes it... No need to jump on him like he just assassinated Sonic on live TV or something! Especially telling him to die? Come on, people, drop the mob mentality. It's a gaaame. And the event? Not great. I've done it twice and that was enough for me. I'm sure there will be plenty of time for all of you to burn out on it before it's over.

And LMAO at people who say "just cause someone is AWESOME at the game doesn't make them leetist! It just makes them FRICKIN AWESOME!" This game isn't a game that you get bragging rights for being a certain level in it. Seriously. If you go around telling people you're "good at PSU" you can go ahead and admit to being elitist. It isn't a skill game. Really. Not. Skill. Based. But that's a whole different rant now, isn't it...

Shouldn't any video game (that can't make you a living) that you can compete in, but meanwhile, could be doing other productive things, be bad? Yes, it should, but we do it anyway, because some people, you know, want to PLAY THE GAME THE WAY THEY WANT BECAUSE THEY PAY MONTHLY FOR IT AND HAVE THE RIGHT.

Who's you to say how I should play MY game, and then label me based off that? Just because I like to go out once in awhile and play basketball, and do very well at it, does that make me a jock? Does it make me a geek because I get good grades even if I don't try?
Half of everyone's "it's just a casual RPG becuz im special and can label thingz even if its not on da box lawl" mentality makes me fucking sick. I don't bitch at anybody for "sucking" because they enjoy it, but as soon as someone has some 50% weapons and is proud of their speedrun acheivement, all hell breaks lose, doesn't it?

Your ignorance astounds me. Please think before posting.

On top of that, you aren't making me, or any other "good players" admit SHIT about being elitist, and I'm pretty sure the other "good players" wants everyone who thinks they are special in this way to grow the fuck up. Thank you and have a blessed day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DreXxiN on 2008-05-08 14:30 ]</font>