PDA

View Full Version : my ramarl

leet007
May 8, 2008, 08:47 PM
im a ramarl lvl 107 and here is my gear WEAPONS: M&A 60 vise, final impact, and red handgun

ARMOR AND UNITS: 4 slot ultimate frame ogre/power++ Ogre/power++ Ogre/power++ god/arm and a flowens shield

MAG: Kama POW-107 dex-62 mind-8 def-23

i was wondering if theres any upgrades i could make please tell me.

Ketchup345
May 8, 2008, 09:17 PM
Look for a powerful rifle. Rifles have a bit of extra range that could be useful; Frozen Shooter is usually the most common due to its amazing special attack (accuracy and damage of a power hit that almost always freezes if it hits).

Genoa
May 8, 2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah you gotta get a Frozen Shooter. The attack power might appear to be just "decent" compared to other rare rifles but... Who needs a lot of Attack Power when the enemy can't move? =D
They're not too hard to get.
Don't forget Melee weapons now! You might be a ranger, but Ranger's, especially RAmarl, are great for melee. Not only can you buff/debuff very well, but if you start getting tore up in the fray, at least you have good resta unlike RAcast/RAcaseal. And unlike RAmar, you can debuff the enemy too. You also block a heck of a lot more often than the other rangers. In fact, RAmarl's have the 2nd highest EVP.
A Twin Brand or something along those lines help. Perhaps get a nice partisan.

Ketchup345
May 8, 2008, 11:33 PM
On 2008-05-08 20:33, MegamanX wrote:
In fact, RAmarl's have the 2nd highest EVP.At level 100, they have the highest EVP. I think I remember they also max the highest.

Be warned that having highest EVP may be dangerous in that you get stuck doing the block animation forever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2008-05-12 13:28 ]</font>

3---Hit---U
May 9, 2008, 05:30 AM
Be warned that having highest EVP may be dangerous in that you get stuf doing the block animation forever.

That's possible? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Ketchup345
May 9, 2008, 10:51 AM
Yes, unless you use a Telepipe, but it must be a Telepipe: Ryuker would get interrupted.

3---Hit---U
May 9, 2008, 04:01 PM
I'll make note of that O_o

Jaspaller
May 9, 2008, 10:45 PM
Time it right and you can get off a hit with your mechgun while you're evading. I've run into that problem before... a gun weapon usually helps me pull through since there's basically no animation for the beginning of it.