PDA

View Full Version : Oh, I'm so sorry. I've got nothing but a Wals MK2 so I must

KodiaX987
May 8, 2008, 08:56 PM
PSO is a co-op game, right? Fuck no. It's PVP at its finest. Even in a game where it's virtually impossible to kill each other, people will, as always, find a way to give you shit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/Shurikane/wep.jpg

Oh wow. I'm so incredibly sorry. I guess I'm just not cool enough to find rares that matter. Maybe I should go home and end my life. Oh, and while I'm at it, would you kindly give me the name and home address of your parents so I may fucking kill them for failing to raise you like a proper kid?

It's happened all the way from level 1 to 99. I've been using this Wals since forever. That's all I ever got. Where did I get it? In Japan. From someone who didn't need it anymore and gave me a 0/30/20/30 so I can at least deal a little bit of damage now.

But it doesn't matter to you. You don't care that people under my level outdamage me and own a shit-ton of rares. Instead of, hey, I dunno, lending me something you're not using so I can contribute to my team, you bitch and whine about how I suck and keep on fighting and alternating between the seven or so rares you brought with you.

People who give me shit then wonder why I stop reviving them. Go fuck yourself. If you can't keep your sewer shut at the very least, then I don't see why I should be spending moons on your ungrateful ass.

EphekZ
May 8, 2008, 09:02 PM
we get it, elitists exist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2008-05-08 19:28 ]</font>

SStrikerR
May 8, 2008, 09:09 PM
Someone told me my weapons sucked and so on like this before, and the whole team stopped revieving me..Just walk away from these people and laugh at what jackasses they are.

thunder-ray
May 8, 2008, 10:02 PM
The Wals mk2 is one of my favorite rifles. I remember when i used that Wals MK2 for a long time before i found the justy. If i ever get back online on pso i wouldnt mind sparing you some rares http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Nitro Vordex
May 8, 2008, 10:07 PM
I have shit-for-rares right now too.

No one gives me crap. >_>

McLaughlin
May 8, 2008, 10:08 PM
I like the Wals. >_>

Nitro Vordex
May 8, 2008, 10:11 PM
On 2008-05-08 20:08, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I like the Wals. >_>

str898mustang
May 9, 2008, 12:22 AM
One good thing about PSO is that almost every weapon was really good. For example, the justy, friend found a 100% hit Justy. IIRC, it halved the enemie's HP. That would be godly. Even some sucky weapons have some use to them. I found a 70% hit raygun in which I could combine with the parts of eggblaster to make a 70% hit eggblaster. Just because the weapon is't 9+ stars doesn't mean it sucks.