PDA

View Full Version : Where to level Anga Jabroga

Slickback
May 9, 2008, 11:55 AM
Hey guys, i just recently got the Anga Jabroga PA, was wondering where a good place to level it is. Only thing I can think of is to level it off of bosses. Any replies are appreciated.

Also: sorry if this topic was already made, didn't see it when I scanned through the list

Gen2000
May 9, 2008, 12:02 PM
A: Any place with lots of Druas, i.e. Tunnel Recapture has a lot of Druas and Kog Nadds. Use Ice and light axes or whatever gets you the least amount of damage on them.

or

B: Plain Overlords (highest level you can do): Ragan's tail. Use the crappiest fire axe you can (i.e. 50% Fire Aksuc) and repeatedly use it on Ragan's tail. After you burn through all your Photon Charges, get yourself killed and return to lobby, buy more PCs, repeat. Bosses refill their HP when you die and using a fire axe you shouldn't be able to kill Ragan through the whole process.

Also while getting to Ragan you can use the safe spots of the mission to clump the enemies together for PA leveling as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gen2000 on 2008-05-09 10:04 ]</font>

Yusaku_Kudou
May 9, 2008, 12:11 PM
I leveled Jabroga in about two days to 40 from level 19. So it will only take about three days to do it.

Where: Raffon Field Base

What: Plains Overlord S2

Weapon: Aksuc (neutral/no grinds) -- This is the weakest axe in the game and what you'll need for De Ragan.

Time on boss: Several minutes. Attack his tails only and you'll level up jabroga very quickly. De Ragan isn't very strong, has decent HP, and has fantastic drops (Cati / Power comes to mind).

Edit: I just read the post above. Fantastic we did the same thing! XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yusaku_Kudou on 2008-05-09 10:13 ]</font>

Slickback
May 9, 2008, 01:31 PM
wow that is an awesome idea XD! thanks