PDA

View Full Version : A Question on rare MAGs

dys0r
Jan 22, 2003, 09:47 AM
Is there a link, or guide somewhere, that talks about what each rare MAG can do? The guide here only talks about the formulas and section IDs to get them. For example, Sato and Nidra give you multiple instances of invincibility. What about Peema, Diwari, Pushan, and all those other rares?

Thx.

- dys

Phebes
Jan 22, 2003, 09:50 AM
If you look in the guides, under Mags: Guides, then 'Ep 1 & 2 New Mags Guide & Gallery', it'll tell you what Peema and the rest that you mentioned give for their various things.

If that's what you're after.

As far as the other mags, like Soniti and whatnot, I dunno; I've never had to look one of those up, myself.

Phebes
Jan 22, 2003, 09:53 AM
Now that I think about it, I would like to know what my Panzer's Tail does besides a rare Shifta at boss fights and invincibility when I'm at 1/10 HP...

Hmm...

dys0r
Jan 22, 2003, 09:59 AM
Yeah, not just the Episodes I & II rares. I'm talking about the others like Mark III and such.

- dys

Phebes
Jan 22, 2003, 10:02 AM
On 2003-01-22 06:59, dys0r wrote:
Yeah, not just the Episodes I & II rares. I'm talking about the others like Mark III and such.

- dys

I had a fear of that.. Heehee.

I know I saw something a long time ago, but since I don't have any of those other than a Panzer Tail, I never had a reason to keep it noted.. I'll see if I can't track it down again, unless someone beats me to it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif