PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Best Class to be?

AnimeBoy33
May 12, 2008, 05:32 PM
Well i was planing to buy another GC version of PSO,and i was wondering what is the best class

Jaspaller
May 12, 2008, 05:35 PM
Best classes for solo/offline play are HUnewearl and RAmarl for having all support spells at a decent level. Online would is a different story

AnimeBoy33
May 12, 2008, 05:41 PM
On 2008-05-12 15:35, Jaspaller wrote:
Best classes for solo/offline play are HUnewearl and RAmarl for having all support spells at a decent level. Online would is a different story

hmmm...Sweet i was a Ramar,maybe i should just stay with him,if i still have him

Jaspaller
May 12, 2008, 05:46 PM
Nothing wrong with a RAmar, but people flock to the HUnewearl/RAmarl boat because they have all support spells. I personally use a RAmar as well

AlexCraig
May 12, 2008, 05:56 PM
All classes have pros and cons. How you make do with them is what makes them the best.

redtide
May 12, 2008, 06:26 PM
Some have more pros than cons. Some have all pros. Some have all cons. Most of the time you will hear the pros about characters rather than the cons, contrary to popular belief.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: redtide on 2008-05-12 16:27 ]</font>

3---Hit---U
May 12, 2008, 07:25 PM
All the classes have something that sucks about them >_>

I personally love my HuCaseal for these reasons

High ATA
Decent ATP
Traps
girls make better ninjas..

What I hate about my HuCaseal

Low hp
Trap growth
the whitill drops from h-vh >_>

My pros cancel out my cons, but stick with whatever your good at.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

TsukasaDCX
May 12, 2008, 07:54 PM
I personally love FoNewm
*My Tp regenerates
*Im a space pimp
* All Gi- and Ra- techs are x1.3
*I can use mechs early

RappyChaos
May 13, 2008, 12:45 AM
I've always liked HUcast

<Good ATP
<Good EVP
<Decent DFP

>ATA is on the weak side
>No TP

But it's the one i go to....other than the standard HUmar which i like for its balance.

I like Close Range Combat!!

redtide
May 13, 2008, 06:09 PM
On 2008-05-12 17:25, 3---Hit---U wrote:
All the classes have something that sucks about them >_>

I personally love my HuCaseal for these reasons

High ATA
Decent ATP
Traps
girls make better ninjas..

What I hate about my HuCaseal

Low hp
Trap growth
the whitill drops from h-vh >_>

My pros cancel out my cons, but stick with whatever your good at.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

All four RAs have higher ATA. Her only strong point IS her high (hunter) ATA. Unfortunately, her ATA is not high enough to make a significant difference over any class other than HUcast with respect to necessary accuracy. Furthermore, her ATP is terrible, not decent. Every other HU has more ATP while solo. Three of the four RAs can have more ATP as well unless the HUcaseal gets her hands on S-Red's blade. Even then, sadly, a FOmar will have more ATP with his own Lv30 shifta. To have less ATP than a force, especially as a hunter, is an utter disgrace, and hardly makes for "decent" ATP. Of course, she also has the worst trap growth of all four androids, and HUcast, the other hunter droid, just happens to have (by far) the best trap growth. Finally, small HUcaseals have a harder time activating their traps prematurely (a useful technique that should need no explanation) than males or taller females do. Ninjas aren't too great lying flat on their backs after making a mistake.

By the way, the thing about character height is a fact, and it DOES affect gameplay in quite a few ways. Hopefully at least one person reading this will learn something today.

Banish
May 13, 2008, 06:28 PM
I'd go for the HUcast.

Best power, and very worthwhile.

leet007
May 13, 2008, 09:54 PM
i would go for a racast or a ramarl racast have lots of power and hp and ramarl have good mst atp and good ata which makes them really good.

AnimeBoy33
May 13, 2008, 10:51 PM
are there any race differences like HuMar has less ATP then HuCast?

Ketchup345
May 13, 2008, 11:26 PM
Yes, all classes have information on their base stats every 5 levels listed here:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=124
Note: Some values may be off by a point or two.

Humans get 250 stat materials, plus 125 HP materials, plus 125 TP materials (TP mats are not found in normal offline gameplay).
Newmans get 150 stat materials, plus 125 HP, plus 125 TP.
Casts get 150 stat materials and 125 HP materials.

Humans and Newmans can use techniques, the level depends on the class. Casts get traps: freeze, damage (I believe it is fire based?), and confuse.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
May 13, 2008, 11:28 PM
Yup, it is fire based in Pso Ep1&2. I'ts atp in Pso ver2/Pc.

SStrikerR
May 15, 2008, 09:07 PM
On 2008-05-12 16:26, redtide wrote:
Some have more pros than cons. Some have all pros. Some have all cons. Most of the time you will hear the pros about characters rather than the cons, contrary to popular belief.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: redtide on 2008-05-12 16:27 ]</font>
You sir do not know anything about PSO, therefore you are retarted.

Here's why
Humar Pro: A very balanced hunter with great ATP, AND is able to use techs when needed. Con: Cannot use traps.

Hucast Pro: Highest atp in the game. Con: No techs.

Hunewearl Pro: Can use every support tech up to level 20 with the exception of anti which only goes up to level 8. Con: Crappy ATA.

Hucaseal Pro: Fastest attack animations out of every class for most if not all weapons. Con: Can't use techs.

Ramar Pro: Very High ata which allows earlier use of guns than other classes.

And so on..I don't feel like doing the rest. But you know, you could just read the details of every class when you go to create a character. The pages gives you pros and cons of every class.

Most of the time you will hear the pros about characters rather than the cons, contrary to popular belief.
Oh and that's bullshit. Just look at this topic.

Rob19
May 15, 2008, 09:57 PM
You sir do not know anything about PSO, therefore you are retarted.
prepare for wall o text...

MsNerddo1
May 16, 2008, 01:21 PM
I did learn something new today!! My HUcaseal is as short as they come.
My force and ranger are both maximum height though and neither could use traps if their life depended on it. (they're human)
Personally, I have the most fun playing as a FOmar.

MsNerddo1
May 16, 2008, 01:23 PM
I thought it was spelled "retarded", but I'll stay out of this.

Vanzazikon
May 16, 2008, 03:52 PM
There is no best class in PSO, they all have different stats that make them all unique in something. Use your own opinions; it depends on what you like, Ryan gave you what each class specializes in, see which fits your image. If you want my opinion, I like HUcast best only because of High ATP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SStrikerR
May 16, 2008, 07:09 PM
On 2008-05-16 11:23, MsNerddo1 wrote:
I thought it was spelled "retarded", but I'll stay out of this.

It's called a spelling mistake. I hear people say it wrong all the time so my brain doesn't always remember that they're wrong. And good job, you said you'll stay out of it, AFTER you went in it.