PDA

View Full Version : BB Drop Rates

Xephelion
May 13, 2008, 11:37 AM
I recently started playing BB (about a week ago) and I've been doing VH Forest runs on One Person mode to try and get a yamato (mostly because I haven't really gotten any rares yet).

Anyways, I've done 11 runs now and, not only have I not gotten the Yamato, but I haven't gotten anything. At all (unless you want to count 2 photon drops from boxes). I do realize it's a 1/16 drop, but I'm mostly concerned about the lack of drops altogether. I remember on GC I would generally get at least one rare per run, so I was wondering if the BB drop rates were raised from the GC maybe?

And I'm not doing TTF runs because my weapons fail and I can't handle the large groups at once yet >_>.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xephelion on 2008-05-13 09:38 ]</font>

Jaspaller
May 13, 2008, 11:46 AM
Well... I assume you're playing on the private servers for Blueburst

It's possible for the guys that run it to change the drops but I'm not sure if it HAS changed. Only thing I can suggest is keep going at it. If you have problems getting through TTF's mobs, just go for the enemy that opens the door and boss teleporter. Just takes a bit of running around but you should be able to get in there with two kills

Xephelion
May 13, 2008, 11:49 AM
Hmm, all right I'll keep that in mind. I may give TTF another shot, I've grown a few levels on the forest runs anyways.

Jaspaller
May 13, 2008, 11:56 AM
Also if you set it to one person mode, you can select TTF with weaker enemies (again, assuming you're on the private servers)

Xephelion
May 13, 2008, 12:09 PM
Yes I'm playing on private servers. Thanks again.

Rob19
May 13, 2008, 01:10 PM
from what i've heard, the drop rates are higher so you "should" have had one drop by now, but either way. as jaspaller said, one-person mode TTF would be a lot faster if your looking for a yamato http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Acrise
May 13, 2008, 01:24 PM
I have to agree the drops are somewhat strange. I don't expect rares to fall from the sky of course, and I am (or was in the past) well used to hunt rare items in other games... I mean, I don't personally know anyone that has gone and collected every single enemy drop in the Castlevania series, including some japanese versions, like I did... But BB - or maybe the servers I'm playing - seem to grab onto rares a bit too much. I've done several Vhard (my usual stomping grounds for levelling up) and Ultimate runs for the past weeks and the only rare I can think of would be the Combat Gear (and I'm not sure if that's rare or just uncommon), and the standard 'Special Weapon' drops like Custom Ray or Dragon Slayers. And the Gear was found on the VR Spaceship.

Xephelion
May 13, 2008, 03:00 PM
After my 16th run I'll start TTFing if I still don't have it... mostly because I like to finish what I start.

Actually on run 13 I got my first rare... a Diska of Braveman with 25% hit 30% dark ^_^.

sum182
May 13, 2008, 08:36 PM
Drops are fine one there...if i know what server your playing on. I believe the only known bugged drop is love rappy...never drops ANYTHING.

And just a note...if you have a question pertaining to sumthing on a private server, use their forums, you'll get better answers and the owner and GMs are there.

Kanore
May 14, 2008, 06:07 AM
Also before you go looking for anything else just remember that the drop rates on the private server are different. You'll find the list there, but not on any other site.