PDA

View Full Version : MAG Leaderboards

McLaughlin
May 13, 2008, 08:27 PM
Everyone pushed for them, and now everyone hates them.

I love it.

Sinue_v2
May 13, 2008, 08:41 PM
Not everyone. I'd say the majority of players couldn't give less of a shit either way. You just don't often hear from them.

EphekZ
May 13, 2008, 09:15 PM
On 2008-05-13 18:41, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Not everyone. I'd say the majority of players couldn't give less of a shit either way. You just don't often hear or notice anything from them.

you're less likely to notice something if it's positive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2008-05-13 19:16 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
May 13, 2008, 09:43 PM
Up until I decided to abandon my newman and make a beast instead, the leaderboards, and trying to rank, were the only reason I didn't quit during the original MAG.

Then Dengeki was not only made of fail, lose, lame and fucking boring, it didn't have anything I gave a fuck about working towards, and that coupled with several months of complete shit updates and my growing dislike for the game finally made me quit, yeah, right after it started. >_>;

ljkkjlcm9
May 13, 2008, 10:13 PM
I never thought leader boards were good with the american e-peen contests that existed already without them. But meh, I'm not even playing, yet I still can't stop coming and posting here lol

These messages boards are more entertaining than PSU ever was, if only for the awesome amount of complaining!

THE JACKEL

thunder-ray
May 14, 2008, 05:45 AM
To be honest i never cared to make the leader boards from the beginning. I just wanted to use the events exp boost to lvl my alts to a certain lvl, then lvl my pas up.

Raine_Loire
May 14, 2008, 11:10 AM
On 2008-05-13 20:13, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I never thought leader boards were good with the american e-peen contests that existed already without them. But meh, I'm not even playing, yet I still can't stop coming and posting here lol

These messages boards are more entertaining than PSU ever was, if only for the awesome amount of complaining!

THE JACKEL

Actually, I'm the same way. I rarely play PSU anymore just because it's so- same-y. I never thought I'd be on the boards so I'm unaffected by their existence. But I still post here, lol ^_^

granis1233
May 14, 2008, 11:23 AM
if i have to say 1 thing about that damb board it's that it's horabol

Kylie
May 14, 2008, 12:11 PM
I never wanted them, and I still don't care either way. I don't have a ranger anyways.

CelestialBlade
May 14, 2008, 12:31 PM
This is PSOW, why is anyone surprised?

"Man guys we're getting PSO stuff"

"Oh wait god this PSO stuff sucks so I'm going back to PSO"

stukasa
May 14, 2008, 01:39 PM
On 2008-05-13 18:27, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

I love it.

If you love it, how is this a rant? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

amtalx
May 14, 2008, 02:58 PM
Initially I had mixed feelings about the leaderboards. I thought the paltry requirements for the Song for Death were reckless considering how powerful it is, so I didn't really see loaderboards as a bad thing. The leaderboard probably wouldn't get so many complaints if the event were shorter. A lot of the whining is just from fatigue.

Anduril
May 14, 2008, 03:01 PM
Leaderboards? I completely forgot about them after the 2nd day.

McLaughlin
May 14, 2008, 06:40 PM
On 2008-05-14 11:39, stukasa wrote:

On 2008-05-13 18:27, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

I love it.

If you love it, how is this a rant? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

It would have been moved here anyway. I saved the mods some time.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 14, 2008, 07:40 PM
Wait, what's this leader board thing? I've never heard of it. Care to give an explanation of what this leader board thingy is?